Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

Well this is a let down there’s no way I can get first or 2nd place. I was really hoping that everybody would have an option to get the dragon I’m not even going to bother.. I don’t mean to sound negative but it’s very frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beast (2).jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	62375 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beasty (2).jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	226.2 KB 
ID:	62376 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon (2).jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	62377

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Well this is a let down there’s no way I can get first or 2nd place. I was really hoping that everybody would have an option to get the dragon I’m not even going to bother.. I don’t mean to sound negative but it’s very frustrating
    welp i didn't even register that... I only saw the dragon tokens and thought we would be able to craft it in the MRC. That's a huge let down.

Executive Chef
    Boooo!
    A LB for the dragon!
    Bad decision Storm8!
    We were all so excited … this is such a let down!
    This is the worst possible outcome!

Also a LB DURING another event!
    Storm8 NEVER do this again!

My guess is you’ve made everyone very unhappy.

Whoever came up with this idea has very little understanding of Castle Story or its players.

I vote for an immediate fix!
    The LB should be scrapped - make the Dragon a craft for dragon tokens.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 02-24-22 at 12:30 PM.

Really bummed out about this. Tough to put a lot into the game now it was a let down and a tease

Rhino Keeper
    Wow what a disappointment. Really sad about this. I would have been okay with shelling out gems or real money for this, but a Leader Board? Wow, just wow.

New Resident
    To be honest, you can’t make everybody happy. I am not playing the Ogre Hill event, don’t like the shrek imitations or the prizes.
    But I like the monster hunt for the troll tokens, I am close to get my first Untamed Alicolt, yay. The Dragon, if I win I’m happy, if not I’m still happy.
    We are playing a fun game people, be happy.

Executive Chef
    At least the MH gives us a use for all the Direbeasts being triggered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    At least the MH gives us a use for all the Direbeasts being triggered.
    So true LOVE your positive attitude. I couldn't believe they would be so money hungry to make the dragon only available for 2 people per group (no idea how many groups there are) people were saying from the start they wanted the dragon. Normally S8 puts the wanted item on sale for gems but not this time. I doubt they will change their minds, they are already rubbing their hands together thinking about all the money they'll make with everyone competing for the dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I was ready to pay for the Dragon as a gift with diamonds or something like that, but there's no way for me to end up in 1st or second place... nothing else for me to do so I'll just focus on gathering more golden tokens as im not participating in the Ogre Hill event either.

Wholeheartedly agree with you Pettycoatwriter that they really did tease us with the Dragon and surely knew how much we wanted it.