Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/17: Ogre The Hill event + s38 MH/LB | prize and goal info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Bummer must've jinxed myself

Executive Chef
    I used to get Dire Boars from banners but now a couple Skunkupines YAY

Executive Chef
    Hi everyone, I'm only starting the event right now.
    You will probably already know the Goal info for the first few Goals, but I'll write them down for other late-starters.
    Thanks for the tips already shared!

Journey Into the Dragon's Lair Adventure
    You don't have to wait for the 'Go on an Adventure' side Goal to go on an Adventure.
    You can already spawn Dungeon Dragons by collecting from Cows (the Dragons drop Dragon's Breath), and you can collect Banner Poles by chopping Sword Banners (this is a rare drop)
    Adventure requirements : 1 Dragon's Breath + 5 Banner Poles + 1 Golden Nugget (4 hours)

Atrium Antics
    About the Faerie Atrium, all 3 prizes (Pond, Egg and Baby) are 'winnable' for everyone.
    Make sure you complete all 3 daily goals every day.
    As soon as you have enough Faeries for the first prize (Pond or Egg), craft it. Don't save up your Faeries.
    After that, keep on collecting and chopping Faerie Chests until you have enough for the second craft (Pond or Egg). Don't save up your Faeries.
    After that, near the end of the event, you'll have enough Faeries saved for the final craft (Baby)

(I never bother completing the Goal 'Atrium Antics', you can't do anything with the reward, Faeries don't carry over from event to event.. Faerie Chests also don't carry over, they become deco)

Goal 1 :
    - Investigate the Ogre's Cottage (buy in Market for Coins)
    - Gather Royal Fabric (chop Sword Banners which you can buy in the Market for Coins)
    - Gather Ogre's Crests (visit the Ogre's Cottage)

Goal 2 :
    - Gather Glimmerwood Crests 0/2 (tent Red Mushroom Circles)
    - Gather Chicken Crests 0/2 (tend Chickens)
    - Gather Royal Fabric (chop Sword Banners which you can buy in the Market for Coins)
    - Prepare a Villagers' Banner 0/1 (Workshop, 30 minutes, 2 Glimmerwood Crests + 2 Chicken Crests + 5 Royal Fabric)

Goal 3 :
    - Gather Tree Crests 0/5 (clear Trees, any Tree will do)
    - Gather a Troll Crest 0/1 (visit the Troll Camp, not a guaranteed drop)
    - Prepare a Troll Banner (Workshop, 2 hours, 5 Tree Crests + 1 Troll Crest + 5 Royal Fabric)

Goal 4 :
    - Gather Skunkupine Crests 0/2 (defeat Skunkupines, they spawn from Sword Banners)
    - Gather a Diamond Crest 0/1 (visit Sparkling Mines)
    - Prepare Beast Banner 0/1 (Workshop, 1 hour, 2 Skunkupine Crests + 1 Diamond Crest + 10 Royal Fabric)
    Reward : 1 Dungeon Dragon Trap

Goal 5 :
    - Prepare a Villagers' Banner 0/2
    - Prepare a Troll Banner 0/2
    - Prepare a Beast banner 0/2
    - Gather Dragon's Breath 0/4 (Fight Dragons that spawn from Cows)
    - Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to Level 2 (requirements : 2 Beast Banners + 2 Troll Banners + 2 Villagers' Banners + 4 Dragon's Breath)

The Lair Of the Dragon (optional Side Goal)
    - Clear a Sword Banner or a Dragon Banner 0/1
    - Defeat Dungeon Dragons 0/1 (they spawn from Cows)
    - Gather Banner Poles (rare drop from chopping Sword Banners)
    - Journey Into the Dragon's Lair (Adventure in your Castle, 4 hours, requirements : 1 Dragon's Breath + 5 Banner Poles + 1 Golden Nugget)
    - Find the Armored Donkey 0/1 (usually super rare, BUT the Adventure also drops event supplies)

Goal 6 :
    - Prepare a Villagers' Banner 0/3
    - Prepare a Troll Banner 0/3
    - Prepare a Beast Banner 0/3
    - Gather Dragon's Breath 0/4 (defeat Dungeon Dragons that spawn from Cows)
    - Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to Level 3 (requirements : 3 Beast Banners + 3 Troll Banners + 3 Villagers' Banners + 4 Dragon's Breath)

Goal 7 :
    - Prepare Villagers' Banners 0/4
    - Prepare Troll Banners 0/4
    - Prepare Beast Banners 0/4
    - Gather Dragon's Breath 0/4
    - Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to Level 4 (requirements : 4 Beast Banners + 4 Troll Banners + 4 Villegers' Banners + 4 Dragon's Breath)

Goal 8 :
    - Prepare Villagers' Banners 0/5
    - Prepare Troll Banners 0/5
    - Prepare Beast Banners 0/5
    - Gather Dragon's Breath 0/4
    - Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to Level 5 (requirements : 5 Beast Banners + 5 Troll Banners + 5 Villagers' Banners + 4 Dragon's Breath)

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    .... Goal 9
    Prepare Villagers' Banners 0/8
    Prepare Troll Banners 0/8
    Prepare Beast Banners 0/8
    Visit Community Kingdoms 0/5
    Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to Level 6
    Reward for completing Goal 9 : Oliver (the man Ogre)
    Oliver: Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Coins, Dragon Scales, Energy, Gems

Quote Originally Posted by lolotf12345 View Post
    For lower level requirements:
    Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to level 2,3:
    1 Villagers' Banners, 1 Troll Banners, 1 Beast Banners and 4 Dragon's Breath
    Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to level 4:
    2 Villagers' Banners, 2 Troll Banners, 2 Beast Banners and 4 Dragon's Breath
    Upgrade the Ogre's Cottage to level 5:
    4 Villagers' Banners, 4 Troll Banners, 4 Beast Banners and 4 Dragon's Breath
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-20-22 at 10:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Not seeing the dragon as a reward or craft in the atrium. Usually we get the option to craft the special monster spawned in these events (banshee, mama bear, panther, fin soldier...). Quite sad we can't have this dragon in our kingdom, he has gorgeous animation

This is AWESOME!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Not seeing the dragon as a reward or craft in the atrium. Usually we get the option to craft the special monster spawned in these events (banshee, mama bear, panther, fin soldier...). Quite sad we can't have this dragon in our kingdom, he has gorgeous animation
    Yes I am so disappointed too! I love that dragon! Hope it appears somewhere some day...

Rhino Keeper
    Can we request a switch? Everyone in favour of losing the ogre baby and gaining the dragon in the atrium crafts jump up and down and say "PICK ME"!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

I didn't bring my laptop with me (am away from home this week) so depending on the event type will depend on how 'pretty' I can make the goals look as I only have my phone with me. Will see how we go!
    Update: usual upgrade requirements... bit too hard to copy so I'll have them available in 2 days.

Baby Ogre: Troll Horn, Bone, Troll Essence, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust

Felicia: Trade Ticket, Fur, Troll Horn, Creep Tooth, Simple Feast, Bone, Hearty Feast

Oliver: Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp, Coins, Dragon Scales, Energy, Gems

Armored Donkey: Horse Hair, Fertilizer, Sugar, Carrots

Ogre Pond: Water, Fish, Mermaid Scales

Who is Felicia?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Who is Felicia?
    The ogre princess Fiona lookalike, final prize from collecting ogre crests. Check your progress from the icons on the right side of your game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9ED7D6D-7379-4E60-BE09-00D738C198DF.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	668.3 KB 
ID:	62341

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    The ogre princess Fiona lookalike, final prize from collecting ogre crests. Check your progress from the icons on the right side of your game.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9ED7D6D-7379-4E60-BE09-00D738C198DF.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	668.3 KB 
ID:	62341
    Not far
    Kissing Troll - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An infatuated troll who's searching for a Baron to wed. Drops Troll Horn.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Workshop
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 40 Troll Kisses
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Troll Horn, Bone, Troll Essence, Creep Tooth, Glimmerdust
    Events: The Baron's Wishes - May 2021
    Production: 5 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 5
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112275
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast