Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicken & Beanstalk Event - 2022 February 16

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    The Town Musicians Microtappable would typically appear for 1-2 minutes, which is standard for events featuring Microtappables, but I'm happy to change this to 2-3 minutes. In addition, I've reduced the time between appearances. If you're only popping into your Farm for a little while every now and then, these changes probably won't affect you.
    Thank you!! I am having better luck now and managed to get three books from the musicians.

Rhino Keeper
    Never seen anything pop up on my farm yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    They are not small but they are not animated, here is a picture of them on my farm.
    Attachment 62342

Another spot by a tree for sizing
    Attachment 62343
    Thank you, Judy! I managed to tap on a few that started popping up after I wrote here, but so far I've only managed to collect 2 out of the required 3 books lol. So stingy with the drops.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 5
    Get 3 Cinderella Story Books from Bed and Breakfast
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Lower Levels from the Kitchen
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-20-22 at 06:19 PM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Host(ess)

Fed up

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You need to if you haven't already done so ...start at the outer edge of your farm and cover every square with a path. Paying close attention behind buildings, trees etc.
    Leave maybe next to your Plane hangar a six square by six square area that has nothing in it, this is forcing the butterflies, moles and the Town Musicians to only go here.

I can guarantee if you have one spot hidden that you can't see...this is likely where it is.

Now after you complete this tedious task of making sure every spot on your farm is covered, force close your farm.
    Now watch the area, usually butterfly and mole appears first, tap them, then tap the otter in the river.
    Now wait the Town Musicians will appear next in that designated area that you have forced them to appear in.
    After they appear. Force close your game and repeat.
    I have tapped them 20 times and no books ?.. really ? this game is getting ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Never seen anything pop up on my farm yet
    Same for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    The Town Musicians Microtappable would typically appear for 1-2 minutes, which is standard for events featuring Microtappables, but I'm happy to change this to 2-3 minutes. In addition, I've reduced the time between appearances. If you're only popping into your Farm for a little while every now and then, these changes probably won't affect you.
    On the occasions I have seen it, it is only there for a few seconds - not minutes. Twice I?ve spotted it and moved to tap it and it disappears instantly. The two times I did get it before it disappeared, I got coins. I?ve never had such horrible luck finding the pop-up items, and I?ve been playing this for several years.

Farm Supplier
    These town musicians blend in to much with my farm decor which make it very hard to see. I have gotten a few on them.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 6
    Get 3 Chicken Little Story Books from Fishing
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Lower Levels from Deep Fryer
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Fashion Designer
    I've done all the usual and l things and I have not seen the microtaps yet. The beaver, mole, and butterflies all appear but no microtaps. I have certain areas set to where they can appear but nothing yet.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast