Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Chicken & Beanstalk Event - 2022 February 16

Executive Chef
    Well, the only event drops I'm not having any problems getting drops from is the passion fruit vine.. all of the other different drops is a problem. Okay well, the dehydrator and bed and breakfast drops hasn't been as bad as the other different drops either. All of the other drops is just horrible..

Quote Originally Posted by kacie07 View Post
    After 39 collections, I finally got one drop, none since after collecting 8 more times

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Fingers crossed that your drops increase.
    yes i have gotten a few. it?s not great still but at least it?s not a glitch.

I turned in collections and won the musicians and then the chicken came, took my prize and I had to turn it in again, and lost the musicians, I?ve had many issues over the years, losing gems, etc? but this is ridiculous, I reported it 2 times, I just want my prize back 😊 Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemonkey3 View Post
    I turned in collections and won the musicians and then the chicken came, took my prize and I had to turn it in again, and lost the musicians, I?ve had many issues over the years, losing gems, etc? but this is ridiculous, I reported it 2 times, I just want my prize back �� Thank you
    At least you managed to get that. All I kept getting was the Pig in Boots. Wish I hadn't started playing again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Drop rates is so horrible this event. Even using the event building doesn't make it any easier. I have turned only turned in like 8 times and that's only because I had to use the event building due to no drops in most of the places dropping parts. I have used over 80 shovels and over 80 pick axes to only have gotten a few drops. Now I'm completely out of tools. Looks like I'm done with this event now. Plus when I do turn in, I keep just getting the tower now, makes that hard work I keep doing not worth it just keep getting that... Plus me being sick and still in pain from failed surgery, I can't seem to get into this event anyways especially after how annoying it is.. Anyways good luck to anyone else trying during this event. I'm taking a much needed break from the game until next event...
    So sorry about your experience. This event totally sucked for me too.

Rhino Keeper
    This one… was a huge waste of time and energy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678