Thread: Weird bug is back on iOS only?

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Weird bug is back on iOS only?

Anyone else getting the older events showing up saying they?ve expired? I haven?t had this in forever. I noticed that it?s only on iOS so far. Because my Android version doesn?t have this! Just curious! Closing out the game doesn?t work. Neither does uninstalling it. It?s very annoying!

Host(ess)
    Yes me too!

Expired events

Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Anyone else getting the older events showing up saying they?ve expired? I haven?t had this in forever. I noticed that it?s only on iOS so far. Because my Android version doesn?t have this! Just curious! Closing out the game doesn?t work. Neither does uninstalling it. It?s very annoying!
    Yes, I?m getting this on all my Storm8 games. I log in to my game and it pops up saying goal has expired and would I like to spend 10 gems to get the prize. I hit ?no thanks? and the darn thing pops up again and again. How many times do I have to say No? Once I got curious and spent the gems and have no clue what I got or if I got anything for it. Sure wish I had my 10 gems back. I definitely won?t do it again. These pop ups are getting very annoying and I wish they would stop. I play these games to relax and communicate with friends. These pop ups are making it harder to enjoy the game.

I’m glad I’m not the only one! It won’t let me finish the current goal. I’m like I have 9 days left. Hope they fix it. I’m on iOS too.

Came here to see if anyone else was posting about this! So frustrating and I was just putting stuff on to cook and it popped up and I accidentally clicked yes to spending 10 gems as the pop up was appearing! I’m so annoyed that I’ve just wasted 10 gems and I have no idea on what.

Rhino Keeper
    Weird I have iOS and not seen this

Quote Originally Posted by kings77carts View Post
    Came here to see if anyone else was posting about this! So frustrating and I was just putting stuff on to cook and it popped up and I accidentally clicked yes to spending 10 gems as the pop up was appearing! I’m so annoyed that I’ve just wasted 10 gems and I have no idea on what.
    Please contact support using the link in my signature so they can check out your account.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Please contact support using the link in my signature so they can check out your account.
    Thanks Paul! I’ve contacted support now.

I have it too! I hope they come back because I wanted to finish them for more gems!

I’m reporting this issue over. If you’ve lost gems due to the bug, please contact support using the link in my signature. Thanks!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support