Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Game not working

I’ve merged all threads on this issue and moved the thread to the Bugs & Issues forum.

Please be reminded that using a third party sources to download Fashion Story is not supported or endorsed by Storm8. Additionally, discussion of unapproved links/third party apps is not allowed on the forums.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by elainec1 View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't waste any more money on a game that isn't supported any longer. I do have an iPod touch, on which I can play the game and make purchases, but I'm not going to be spending money on this.
    Yeah, I probably won't, I just wanted to finish my theme for the month. I take pictures every time I redecorate, & I am only missing 2 items that I wanted to use. I wanted to get pics of this theme before I stop playing...I might have to do it without them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Mod warning note: Please note that the forum rules say you must not post your comms with Support here on the forum. Posts have been removed that contain comms and new posts discussing 3rd party sites (in contradiction to the Terms of Service). Please keep your posts appropriate when posting on this thread.

Forum rules can be found here.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-22-22 at 01:32 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue getting into your game. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while our team investigated this. Thank you for your reports and the information that you shared, especially regarding those older versions of Android.

The details of the issue:
    My theory that this was related to an Android update was wrong, but I'm grateful that this turned out to be the case because this means we could solve this sooner than anticipated. The symptoms to this issue sounds very similar to what players on Android 12 beta are experiencing with other apps. The amount of players who suddenly had the issue after updating their operating system supported this theory (e.g. occam's razor).

In 32-bit computer language, there's a maximum value. If anything reaches this number, it breaks things in unpredictable ways. The solution was to adjust things on our end so this doesn't happen.

Thank you all so much for working this out!! Much appreciated ❤

Host(ess)
    Yes, thank you!

I just decided to try it a few minutes ago, just in case, & was coming here to say the version I was using is working again, & I am very happy!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456