Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game not working

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Did you update your Android? Android 12 is in beta and you may experience issues with apps performing, launching, and crashing.

It appears this may have been also rolled out into Android 11 and 10. If you have the option on your device, you can try going to your system settings and uninstall updates. Updating to 12 likely won't resolve it, but if you get a notice that there's an OS update you can check the patch notes to see if it includes any crash-related fixes before installing it.

Unfortunately, you may also experience these issues with other apps on your device since it's an Android OS issue. Our team will do our best to look into it, but we are likely very limited on what we can do to help.

Edit to add, also perhaps try this and let me know if it helps:
    Settings -> Application Manager -> App Info -> Android System WebView > Uninstall Updates

Same here. Fashion story won?t work on my Android but restaurant and bakery story does. I have Android version 11 and Fashion Story version 1.5.6.7

Rhino Keeper
    I tried everything I could to start the game.I removed unused apps,cleared the cache, reinstalled FS App-1.5.6.7 but nothing works.You people have to find out where the problem is.Pls do this.😊

New Resident
    My Fashion Story game is not working either. Since 16th Feb, 2022 at about 1pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time). I had a look in Fantasy Forest Story which is the game that you need to log into to reaccess your progress on Storm 8 games when you get a new device. Fashion Story is no longer listed under the list of Storm 8 games. Have they deleted it? They have not been supporting any issues with it for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Did you update your Android? Android 12 is in beta and you may experience issues with apps performing, launching, and crashing.

It appears this may have been also rolled out into Android 11 and 10. If you have the option on your device, you can try going to your system settings and uninstall updates. Updating to 12 likely won't resolve it, but if you get a notice that there's an OS update you can check the patch notes to see if it includes any crash-related fixes before installing it.

Unfortunately, you may also experience these issues with other apps on your device since it's an Android OS issue. Our team will do our best to look into it, but we are likely very limited on what we can do to help.

Settings -> Application Manager -> App Info -> Android System WebView > Uninstall Updates
    No updates and still not working.

Farm Supplier

Are you telling us we should not update our android Systems?

You do realize that we have no other choice? then to update cause others apps need an upgraded android system. ?o.o

My current android is version 11

Plz fix this issue. u.u
    I love Fashion Story.

New Resident

The version of my Android phone is 10. There are no system updates available to do. The last system update was done on 20th November 2021. The game has disappeared from the list in Forest Fantasy story, which is the game I use to log in and keep my current game and progress when I get a new device.

Farm Supplier
    I'm an android player and I don't know what Elsa is talking about.
    I play 4 shops using the basic FS version usually on 1 device and change accounts through Bakery Story.

Feb 16 I played my main shop at reset and all went well. After that I wanted to play the other accounts. BS login functioned as normal.
    FS Basic started telling: Oh no! online game blablabla. After trying a few times I went to my main shop and all was normal.
    But after trying I noticed I was able to play the Halloween version for my little ones.

To cut a long story short:
    I can play my main shop using FS Basic and Halloween and the other 3 only by using FS Halloween.

So what update is doing that? Maybe it's the valentine's sale ending?

BTW any customer service would do more for its customers.

Why have y'all forsaken us????

Someone at Storm 8 should let us know what's going on with Fashion Story Game.
    It is so not right to just to let the game we have loved & supported for "YEARS" to just not care at all.
    I'm crushed & heart broken. You have no idea of the bonds the girls, young ladies, middle age women & even Senior women such as myself, cherish this game!!!

Host(ess)

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by karenmarieneal View Post
    Someone at Storm 8 should let us know what's going on with Fashion Story Game.
    It is so not right to just to let the game we have loved & supported for "YEARS" to just not care at all.
    I'm crushed & heart broken. You have no idea of the bonds the girls, young ladies, middle age women & even Senior women such as myself, cherish this game!!!
    Did your game stop working, too? I haven't been able to get on in 2 days, but the other Story games work fine.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast