Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game not working

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Game not working

I tried to start Basic version i.e.FS 1.5.6.7 and other versions also but fashion story is not working on my phone since morning.Help me pls....
    Device Name:Realme C11
    Device Android:11
    My boutique name:Rose boutique

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    I tried to start Basic version i.e.FS 1.5.6.7 and other versions also but fashion story is not working on my phone since morning.Help me pls....
    Device Name:Realme C11
    Device Android:11
    My boutique name:Rose boutique
    Same here. I?m having same issue. . For mines, it's saying it can't connect to the Internet and to check my connection again. There's nothing wrong with my data n I have internet on my phone bc I can use internet on my phone for other apps and regular data usage. Fashion story is only app that can't connect online.

Game STILL NOT working

@michellekxo:
    SAME here. It is evening of Wed., Feb. 16th ( my time, early A.m. - their time. ) And @#$%ing Farm Story has NOT worked ALL afternoon. WTF??? SAME problem, like yours - FS says, "No Internet. Check you connection and try again." But I would NOT be able to look/post elsewhere ( including posting THIS message ) if my Internet was not working.
    Last edited by RobertCr4458; 02-16-22 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Just adding an "@( person's username)

oh my, i thought it was just me. I kept hoping it would be back on at the end of the day. Every time...no

Same here too. A friend of mine is also having this problem even though Bakery and Restaurant Story are loading just fine. ☹️

Rhino Keeper
    Friends,there might be some problem....we have to wait for Storm8 to reply🙂

New Resident
    Fashion Story NOT working on Android but appears to work on iOS. Hopefully this will be resolved by Storm8. I think other Storm8 games are working normally

Same problem here. FS not working all day (((

A lot of ppl r experience this. I'm in the Facebook groups for FS. It started yesterday after 2 pm. And still can't get on. Andriod user.

Same here!! Not working, connection blablabla!! FIX THIS!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast