Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game not working

Rhino Keeper
    Very Important for FS Lovers
    Friends,I tried the Fashion story: Halloween version to start playing my game again.Its working.I can't see No.of units left for sell and format like Profile and Social properly but that's ok...You can say,"Something is better than nothing.
    I wish FS game get started again for all FS Lovers.Good luck🙂

Is Fashion Story Game Cancelled?

Not working

I have 3 Fashion Story Stores. IDs are Donnahall55 and donnadiva51 and Lostrust3 and all are not working saying Internet Connection Problem.

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE='[S8] Elsa;1666372']You can open the game on the Android with Android 7, but not the one with Android 10 right?

I can not open it on either version.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Friends,I tried the Fashion story: Halloween version to start playing my game again.Its working.I can't see No.of units left for sell and format like Profile and Social properly but that's ok...You can say,"Something is better than nothing.
    I wish FS game get started again for all FS Lovers.Good luck��
    I don't see that version on the Play Store

Host(ess)
    Yeah, lots of us are having that problem. "Game not working" thread seems to be the main one for this.

Host(ess)
    Just a note - I just tried every version I could find (11 of them) on my Android 7 - none work.

I'm not going into detail explaining every single thing I've done to try to get back into the game so I can retain some dignity (lol), but trust me. I've tried everything I could think of and haven't been able to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    I wish FS game get started again for all FS Lovers.Good luck🙂
    Haloween version isn't available to download anymore. So I can't try it.

New Resident
    first of all, good morning/afternoon/night to everyone

since monday (2022-02-14) i'm not able to open the fashion story, a message appears saying that there is no internet, but all the other games i have from storm8 and other apps like google chrome, youtube, netflix work normally.

like everyone else, i tried different approaches to try to make the game work, but without success.

Among the tests I did, only the following produced any results:

I installed the fashin story on a phone that had never played any storm8 game. When opening the game it starts from level 1, it allows us to do the tutorial, make visits (I visited several players of different levels to make sure the game was working). There are some bugs for example when visiting people some objects like walls and furniture are invisible, but at least the game is working. Even if I open and close the game, it still works.

With this I know that the game works on this phone, so I downloaded the restaurant story and logged into my account. When opening the fashion story again, the game started to show the message saying that there is no internet, even though a few minutes ago the game was working.

So I think the problem seems to be related to the user account.

this phone that I used in this one is running with Android 11, so I believe it is not related to the android version or any kind of update involving the cell phone. Because I had the game on a phone with Android 7 and Android 9 that did not receive any updates (besides both have automatic updates from the playstory disabled) and even so the game stopped working. I can't do a Factory Reset on these two devices to do the same test I did on Android 11, but I believe the results would be the same.

I'm waiting for a response from storm8

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast