Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game not working

Host(ess)
    Yep, same here. Game quit working the other day. No updates. Have tried multiple versions, none work on my Android at all. Bakery, Restaurant, & Pet Shop - no problem. I am disappointed, too. And I have also made purchases.

These all being older games, they don't get the support we need. But if the games exist, they should be supported. I really do hope I can get back on there soon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmama64 View Post

BTW any customer service would do more for its customers.
    I agree, i am so dissapointed that Storm8 is not updating its Apps.
    And i can?t go back from android 11 to android 10, i called the company today who produced the current Smartphone i have.
    They told me if you try to use any programms,to reset the adroid Version back to an older android Version that this is illegal to do that!
    i would loose my warranty for my phone, if i tried to remove the android Version back to an older Android Version.
    So guys don?t do this!

It is Storm8 job to provide updates that make Fashion Story running for Android 10 or Android 11.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 02-18-22 at 07:49 PM.

Host(ess)
    Doesn't make sense for it to be the version of the Android, if it's been working fine on that device til now. I have been playing all of them since early last year on the same 2 devices. It's got to be the app itself.

Now, this is interesting. I've been playing FS for awhile and I have a couple of old shops that I'm no longer actively playing. One of them works just fine on this Android version while the others do not.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mstormyrose786 View Post
    Doesn't make sense for it to be the version of the Android, if it's been working fine on that device til now. I have been playing all of them since early last year on the same 2 devices. It's got to be the app itself.
    You can open the game on the Android with Android 7, but not the one with Android 10 right?

Quote Originally Posted by elainec1 View Post
    Now, this is interesting. I've been playing FS for awhile and I have a couple of old shops that I'm no longer actively playing. One of them works just fine on this Android version while the others do not.
    I only see two, but you mentioned other shops. Can you private message me all of your Storm8 IDs? The two I checked are fine. If you can play on Android 12 at all, you should be able to play both accounts.

Rhino Keeper
    Elsa,I m using Android version 11 and FS is not working.I m playing it since last 4 years.I miss my game.Pls try to solve this problem.Hope it will start working again...😌

New Resident
    I have now downloaded the game on my iPod and it is working. I had to also download Fantasy Forest Story to log into my Storm account and transfer my progress. Still not working on my Android phone at all. And as I said earlier Fashion Story has been deleted from the list of all Storm 8 games on Fantasy Forest both on my android and iPod.

I started with same issue yesterday afternoon. One Android device is 12 and the other is 9. Only old Halloween version opens, but because it's old, it's also unstable. Hope you do something..if you may do a sale for Valentine's day, you can give support to Android customers, too!

oh my, i thought it was just me. I kept hoping it would be back on at the end of the day. Every time...no

My phone updated Feb 3, this just started 3 days ago. I have multiple fashion Stories. The only one I can get to work is the Halloween version. Pls explain tht to me!
    I just want my game back. It's happening to tons of ppl. I'm in 2 Facebook groups and their r 100s of ppl experience this!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast