Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Study in Heart - 2022 Feb 10 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Right! Seems all players really does is complain that's why I don't like getting on the bakery forum anymore. I usually just read the goal information and get off. It's like if you're that unhappy with the game then stop playing.. Storm8 can't make everyone happy. Even if they tried to change certain things how players want it, there's players who will always complain.. like come on... If I don't like the goal, I simply won't do it. Complaining constantly won't get you anywhere. Like I said though, if they wanna waste their time keep complaining then that's on them, I will simply just keep not looking at the forum comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of the positive comment thread? I always seem to stumble upon the negative ones.

Executive Chef
    I personally think the first recipe looks good on the new goals counter. Anyone can go see it in my bakery if you want.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Infographic of new items:

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

Oh I love this info card and have actually been waiting for this. I miss the goal card which used to be posted together with the goal info. Thanks a lot

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by letitiazeh View Post
    Oh I love this info card and have actually been waiting for this. I miss the goal card which used to be posted together with the goal info. Thanks a lot
    No problem Assuming you're referring to Annira's "New Goal Items" graphic: it usually features more in-depth information (including the new recipes and price points for all the locked items), so it may take a little bit to put together. Please be patient; her posts are more than worth the wait. My infographics are usually what's directly on the market since I sometimes skip goals.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    3rd Recipe in Retro Heart Stove: Heart Waffles

Name:  CE63E44E-B2DA-42C6-B5DB-1435AE213CEC.jpg
Views: 737
Size:  182.6 KB

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ptest View Post

honestly, all the recipes look the same restaurant story on the other hand does not have problems with their goals like high requirements and pricey recipes, i wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by ptest View Post

The food is too tiny and can't see the details. Food is cute but presentation is bad. Disappointing. I expect the food can be more pretty after increasing the impossible goal requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

Great Cake looks soooo pretty I can’t wait to unlock it! ������

Bummer, the Heart Waffles were a perfect opportunity to create a cute pedestal Valentine's Day graphic, but I guess all the creativity went to the Waffle Iron on the stove instead. I hope the other recipes aren't all on trays....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast