Thread: What else can I do with gifted parts??

What else can I do with gifted parts??

Is there any thing else I can do with the gifted parts I receive once I have built all appliances the game allows?

Thanks so much!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    At this time, you can only use gifted parts to build out appliances or constructible floor decorations (such as the Mermaid Statue or Noble Knight).

Unused part gifts will stay in your inventory until they are utilized.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 395Sierras View Post
    Is there any thing else I can do with the gifted parts I receive once I have built all appliances the game allows?

Thanks so much!!
    i try to use the collectibles to max out as many of all the parts of an oven or stove. since the 5 dday goals are repeat past ovens/stoves. i have once had 4 of that oven already built and have all but 1 part for a new oven that had to be built for the 1st goal. so it was super easy to get that one part. build it. and then i was able to complete the 5 day goal super fast.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily