Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Study in Heart - 2022 Feb 10 (15 Days)

Can someone point me in the direction of the positive comment thread? I always seem to stumble upon the negative ones.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Can someone point me in the direction of the positive comment thread? I always seem to stumble upon the negative ones.
    You won't really find any. Storm8 has been doing everything opposite of what players want so a lot of us aren't very happy with the lack of interest they've had towards the game for the last few months.

Fashion Designer
    maybe you can start a new thread to see if there's still any positive comments from players? I only have one

or two on good days lol.

Why does it say Feb 27th... but it ends on Feb 24th?
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I never feel the need to complain, because I?ve found earlier problems bearable. Plus I?ve found the prizes nice enough! But the fact that the chair and table doesn?t match is ridiculous 😅

I do love the prizes now too cause they look really pretty. I agree that the main goal prize doesn?t match the theme at all, but it?s pretty. Side goal prize is best I?ve seen in a long time 😍

The recipes on the first oven look cute too, but I wish they were better represented on the counters.

The main goal wallpaper, floor tile, table, chair, and prizes are not valentines day themed at all. Extremely let down yet again.

Rhino Keeper
    The main goal prize is absolutely not Valentine-themed (or love, heart & stuff themed). Nothing about this goal I find interesting for me. Doing this goal, as always, just for earning gems from the new goal appliances.

Side goal prize is ok, so I?ll be participating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Why does it say Feb 27th... but it ends on Feb 24th?
    I was asking the same to myself....

Rhino Keeper
    The side goal prize is nice. It is not Valentiney. It is Springtime. But there are two people in it, so they could argue that if there are two people, that is Valentine,s Day. (It isn?t). But it is a nice thing to have. I have it in RS and use it every year in my Spring restaurant. Since I use it there I will not get it here, obviously, but it is a nice (and big!) side prize.

The final prize is not Valentiney in any way and WHAT is that creepy animal that matches the furniture?? Is it a cat statue or did it (along with the furniture) get the Midas touch or what? Bizarre. I cannot finish these goals but I would not finish this one on purpose. Yuk.

And those tables are more red & gold hideousness. Storm8 is obsessed with red & gold ugly stuff these days.

Rhino Keeper

2nd Recipe in Retro Heart Oven : Chococherry Macarons

Name:  FB12A316-CA55-44D8-B37A-22300FD82D15.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  96.0 KB

Name:  C1C5F226-546B-415A-8D79-73663A522DF0.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  154.4 KB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast