Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/10: Monster Hunt S37 & LB | event information on page 1

Anyone know if you get points for monster hunt event from defeating Heksa of The land and sea main storyline? Finally got the tidegate to lv 10 but don’t want to summon if I don’t get any points for it.

Fashion Designer
    Is the prize an energy dropper or does it only have the chance to drop energy?

I'm not going for it as I have loads of energy droppers but I'm curious.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Anyone know if you get points for monster hunt event from defeating Heksa of The land and sea main storyline? Finally got the tidegate to lv 10 but don’t want to summon if I don’t get any points for it.
    You should get *points* but you won't get any *troll tokens.*
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Golden Knight
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Info: A handsome knight who's ready to defend your realm. Chance to drop Trade Tickets and more!
    Gem speed up: 88 gems
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-10-22 at 05:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If someone crafts the Golden Knight, happy to get the info!
    Here?s the card:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5F138A2-4344-433D-B37D-ED36D628479B.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	62231. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41D0A6A8-CEB8-4AC1-A2C5-9A08F41BEEDB.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	229.2 KB 
ID:	62232

He?s joined the noble warriors defending the approach to the castle. I have room for his compatriots!

Name:	D4CEA103-9921-4EE5-9FC7-97BF1302AA5B.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	289.9 KB 
ID:	62233

Name:	E1F59F50-8269-46ED-BF7F-5F6ECCC72FE5.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	242.0 KB 
ID:	62234

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyvale779 View Post
    Anyone know if you get points for monster hunt event from defeating Heksa of The land and sea main storyline? Finally got the tidegate to lv 10 but don?t want to summon if I don?t get any points for it.
    You will get Leaderboard points, but no tokens to craft into Gold tokens, for crafting items in the MRC. So if you want to craft Gold Tokens, put out your horses. Each horse will spawn a Golem, each hit drops a token as well as counting towards the Leaderboard prizes. I find having a herd of horses wastes less energy than tapping around trying to spawn something.

There are a few guaranteed spawn buildings, but lower level accounts probably haven't finished those storylines. Oh, once a day you can hit a Dead Tree to spawn a Blue Dire Boar, which also give tokens as well as points. There's a whole bunch of information on Monster Hunts in The Hub. SpiritWind also posts this early in the event, a link to The Hub as well as monster sources.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 02-10-22 at 07:55 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    I just got a mystery chest but I can’t find it in my inventory- any tips on how to locate it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    I just got a mystery chest but I can’t find it in my inventory- any tips on how to locate it?
    The chest doesn't go into your inventory. You should have got a pop-up that said what prize you won - that prize will be in your inventory.

I think it's stupid and backwards that it pops up the prize(s) that you got and then tells you afterwards it was a mystery chest. It should show the chest and then the prize that you got, but that is not how CS works, apparently.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny2889 View Post
    The chests automatically open when you reach the level and deposit the winnings as appropriate- coins, tokens, points, etc. There is nothing you need to do and no chest to locate.

Executive Chef
    For anyone wanting to make their Realm stronger, or frustrated by the Leaderboard... please please please just don't compete.
    It's not worth it. The chance is small you will win the 'main prize' and the rest of the prizes (trade tickets and such) really don't compare to the benefits of just doing your own thing.
    Don't fight Cows and Pigs and don't craft Beast Master items.

Instead, solely focus on fighting 'normal' beasts and gain Troll Tokens.
    Trade the Tokens in the Trade Wagon, gain as many Golden Troll Tokens as you can.
    Don't do other things for just 1 week (only collect from things you absolutely must, I still collect from Dragons for example). Just collect energy and fight beasts/ monsters..
    This will help you so much in the long run!
    Build Princess Lorelei's Fountain (and collect from it during Monster Hunts for a chance at Golden Troll Tokens), Build the Mythic Research Center, Build a Cabbage Hut.
    Then start crafting Energy droppers. There are such amazingly wonderful animals you can craft in the MRC,.. Some of the best in the whole game, and they are available to everyone without paying Gems or money. You just need patience and focus.

I'm fighting a lot of Purple Glimmer Golems, they spawn from Horses, and it is a guaranteed spawn which is wonderful. Fight the Golem if you need Staff Tokens.
    1 Time a day you can fight a Blue Dire Boar that spawns from a Dead Tree. (it just spawns 1 time a day) Recommended to do this.
    If you need Sword Tokens, I recommend to fight Fawns and Wisps that spawn from Cloudberry Bushes (gives you supplies for expansion at the same time), Wild Skyhawks and Dark Elves that spawn from Clouds and Small Clouds (if you've unlocked this story line) and/or try to spawn Marmosea and Aquanthers from Ocean Reef, Cursed Reef or Blue Anemone (only if you have them in storage)
    Collecting in your Realm, waiting for a Fang- Dire beast to spawn is usually not the best approach, it's very Energy intensive to try and spawn something, and it doesn't gain you many Tokens.
    Make sure you don't max out on Shield Tokens. Do Bronze Hunter Trades if you have to many.

If you're not very familiar with Monster Hunts, check out Page 1, Post 3. There is so much info there to help you.
    Good luck everyone!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast