Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 02/10: Monster Hunt S37 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I may try a later start next time - currently in 14th place and even the last place has over 2300 points. Very different than most of my Monster Hunts and I usually start ASAP. I have four gold and four silver flags so that’s how often I’ve won the Leaderboard prize.
    I definitely recommend starting later and getting put into a less competitive group.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    so close, but yet still so far away...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0204.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	290.6 KB 
ID:	62322

Rhino Keeper
    yea!!! first time in at less 5 years that i won a Monster Hunt 😃 but to be Fair a lot of the players did not have a lot of our forts so I'm very happy about the roster I was line up against it was a fair and fun game

I'm incredibly happy with the outcome of this Monster Hunt. Ended up collecting enough Troll Tokens to craft three Untamed Alicolts and an Armored Gargoyle so that comes to almost four hundred Troll Tokens.

As a bonus, I also managed to come in second and so won the Steed of Roses too

The Steed of Roses has a 7-Day timer. The pop-up at the beginning of the event suggests that it has a chance to drop energy. I certainly hope it's a guaranteed weekly energy dropper.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 02-16-22 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Updated schreenshot

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Personally, I'd say no. 15 minutes of unlimited time, assuming the game doesn't inexplicably disconnect you, is only going to let you battle thirteen golems and craft 6 Troll Tokens. Not worth $5.
    How do you manage to fight 13 golems for 15 min? It usually takes 3 min for each golem for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm on holidays this week at the beach (for my Aussie friends, I'm in Byron Bay) so not playing LB.
    Have a lovely time SW. If you run into 'Thor' make sure you get a selfie with him!

Im super happy I won the steed. I wanted to get 55 tokens and meanwhile I got enough points to come in second (,only‘ 4500) it‘s only my second time getting a LB price I think and then this beautiful horse - I love horses!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to deadpixel,and all the others who got the steed. My LB top two finished around the 20k mark. Given the steed is a weekly energy dropper,will only take about ten years to get that energy back😉. Must admit tho,it is nice deco. Which,at the end of the day,tis what us long time players enjoy. I must admit,when the prize was the forest Minotaur,I ended up with about 30k points to make sure I got him😍. Do feel for other players who can?t compete with those with large Ali herds,but we were all there at some stage. I?m sure this one will show up for sale sooner or later😉. P.s. enjoy ur time in Byron SW, just watch out for that wacky tabacky🤪

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I'm incredibly happy with the outcome of this Monster Hunt. Ended up collecting enough Troll Tokens to craft three Untamed Alicolts and an Armored Gargoyle so that comes to almost four hundred Troll Tokens.

As a bonus, I also managed to come in second and so won the Steed of Roses too

The Steed of Roses has a 7-Day timer. The pop-up at the beginning of the event suggests that it has a chance to drop energy. I certainly hope it's a guaranteed weekly energy dropper.
    Cool, can you post the inventory pic, info text, is the speed-up 644 gems?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    How do you manage to fight 13 golems for 15 min? It usually takes 3 min for each golem for me.
    Just swing non-stop on the golem, in >1 min you are done. Unless you have a super old device that lags. BUt in between you must consume the huge amount of token drop, so have the trade wagon near the spawn to reduce travel time. In other words, prepare the golem farm to optimize all aspects.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast