Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Castle Story 02/10: Monster Hunt S37 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if it really matters what time you choose to start/login for a MH. In my opinion I feel that it is just the randomness of CS. Like the Barons Tent some players can get multiples of the same prize and it may not show up at all for some. That can be said about the adventure prizes as well some get multiple and others none with numerous tries. I think it is all random.

Farm Supplier
    My Troll Camp just dropped a gold Troll Token. I'm only collecting from it during this Monster Hunt because of the other event going on. I never noticed in any of the discussions that you should collect from the Troll Camp during the Monster Hunts. Is this normal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    My Troll Camp just dropped a gold Troll Token. I'm only collecting from it during this Monster Hunt because of the other event going on. I never noticed in any of the discussions that you should collect from the Troll Camp during the Monster Hunts. Is this normal?
    There are a very few places where an infrequent random drop is possible and the Troll Camp is one, so no harm trying. But it will be rare.

Troll token | max 99
    Info: Received once upon completion of each Gold Hunter Trade.
    Found: Gold Hunter Trade craft in the Trade Wagon | Princess Lorelei's Fountain (random during hunt) | Beastbane Display (all of the time) | Legendary Trap (see separate post) | Unicorn (all the time) | Troll Camp (from The Sleeping Dragon event and market) | Pumpkin Dragon (Baron's tent limited released item, Sept 2020), Armored Fangbeast, Journei, Renee, Cobbler
    Uses: used for crafts in the Mythic Research Centre, Cabbage Patch Dragon (Baron's tent limited released item, June 2021)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for all the info!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    Troll Camp always has a very low probability of dropping a gold Troll Token. Over the years I got maybe 3 gold Troll Tokens from it, and never during Monster Hunts.

Fashion Designer
    Advice sought. I now have my two energy statues, 4 armoured lions, all my alicorns and Ali colts, and my golden peacocks - plus a few other single creatures. What would you go for next?
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Advice sought. I now have my two energy statues, 4 armoured lions, all my alicorns and Ali colts, and my golden peacocks - plus a few other single creatures. What would you go for next?
    Unicorn, Armored Fangbeast, Armored Direwolf, Armored Direboar, Untamed Alicolt...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Fangbeasts, direwolves a and direbeasts iy is… thanks!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Nightclub Owner
    Anyone got:
    Golden Knight
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Crafted In: Mythic Research Center
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 930 Gems // 20 Troll Token, 50 Sword Token, 30 Golden Nugget
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Creep Tooth, Earth Wisp, Elvenite, Fey Crystal, Fur, Iron Ore, Jewels, Rat Tail, Light Armor, Mithril, Silver Ore, Trade Ticket, Wisp Lantern
    Events: Beast Master - February 2022
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113344

Missing inventory picture & info text.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011