Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 02/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2022)

Executive Chef
    Yes, don’t give up hope - I finally got my first one yesterday then another today.

Rhino Keeper
    Sighs ........ unfortunately no Valentine Kitsunecorn for me yet. I hope I get at least one before time runs out. POTP please work. It will probably be available to buy with Gems at a later time but I would like to use cabbages and save my Gems. Oh the randomness of this game. Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Sighs ........ unfortunately no Valentine Kitsunecorn for me yet. I hope I get at least one before time runs out. POTP please work. It will probably be available to buy with Gems at a later time but I would like to use cabbages and save my Gems. Oh the randomness of this game. Good luck everyone.
    I am with you! No Kitsu for me either. Let's trust in the PotP!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Besides the absence of a Gem confirmation button, randomness is the thing I dislike most about this game.
    Good luck! May the Power of the Post be with you all!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Besides the absence of a Gem confirmation button, randomness is the thing I dislike most about this game.
    Good luck! May the Power of the Post be with you all!
    I agree with you, the randomness is awful and really unfair sometimes. I feel for you all, I hope you will all get what you desire.
    This is crazy, this morning I saw my pink kitsunecorn #7 in the tent ! but I eventually run out of cabbage, I have to send this one back to the tent

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I agree with you, the randomness is awful and really unfair sometimes. I feel for you all, I hope you will all get what you desire.
    This is crazy, this morning I saw my pink kitsunecorn #7 in the tent ! but I eventually run out of cabbage, I have to send this one back to the tent
    A whooping 0 kitsune for me
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I'm so sorry, that must be very frustrating

Why S8? What's to gain by the way you randomly assign the prizes?
    If you would rotate all the prizes 2/3 times, it would make for much happier players and Baron's Tent thread.
    We could ALL share our appreciation and enthusiasm on the many prizes, share photo's and just be more happy in general, without feeling either bad because you missed out, or guilty because you were lucky but others weren't.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Me too. Have not had any appear on either of my accounts.

Good lock and POTP for all of us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    My kitsucorn garden hasn?t been lucky for me yet

Attachment 62255

But my narwhal found a happy home with the pink seal

Attachment 62256
    I am thinking of creating a pink area on one of my accounts now that I have a Narwhal, Romanticore, Valentine Kitsunecorn, Ice Creamcupine, and Candy Ram. Unfortunately that is not the island where I have my pink Seal. I was thinking of putting those 2 together as well. Oh, the Heartbreaker Alicolt might fit in well there, too! But having 2 sea type animals together makes the most sense, like what you have.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I am thinking of creating a pink area on one of my accounts now that I have a Narwhal, Romanticore, Valentine Kitsunecorn, Ice Creamcupine, and Candy Ram. Unfortunately that is not the island where I have my pink Seal. I was thinking of putting those 2 together as well. Oh, the Heartbreaker Alicolt might fit in well there, too! But having 2 sea type animals together makes the most sense, like what you have.
    Sometimes it?s tricky to decide where to put everything! I have so many stray items that I want to keep out (even if I forget what they drop) but don?t fit a theme. And then there?s my kitsunecorn corral - the Sweet Kitsunecorn (an S8 gift from the past apparently) does not drop energy so has to stay outside the fence by the Kitsunecorn pond. I didn?t deliberately set out to create a Kitsunecorn venue but it became inevitable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	144C4D2B-C689-49D0-A0E3-FAAA27904614.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	62361

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast