Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 02/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Feb 2022)

Rhino Keeper
    very impressive ! I never noticed this feature.
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth

Heartbreaker Ali - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This Alicolt has been know to break a few hearts with it's stunningly beautiful blue eyes. Pay it a visit for flower petals and Energy!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Drops: Red Petal, Blue Petal, White Petal, Purple Petal, Orange Petal, Energy
    Events: Beast Master - February 2021
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Comments: 1st and 2nd Leaderboard Prize
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111930

I love it !

Farm Supplier
    Two collections so far from the Valentine Kitsunecorn: first time 2 energy, second time 2 energy plus 3 spellbound dew. I hope the energy collections improve.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    very impressive ! I never noticed this feature.
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth

I love it !
    Look at the inventory thread. I post all new features & items on a regular basis. But I am also open to new ideas.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Okay genuine question... I got the Valentine Kitsunecorn yesterday from the tent and to my bewilderment I had it again today. Now I'm debating if it's worth it to get the second one or if the energy it gives isn't worth spending another set of cabbages? For context I only recently bought the cabbage hut and have around 32 cabbages saved up so far (after getting 1 kitsunecorn and one set of the Thankful Gnomes in last tent event).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Okay genuine question... I got the Valentine Kitsunecorn yesterday from the tent and to my bewilderment I had it again today. Now I'm debating if it's worth it to get the second one or if the energy it gives isn't worth spending another set of cabbages? For context I only recently bought the cabbage hut and have around 32 cabbages saved up so far (after getting 1 kitsunecorn and one set of the Thankful Gnomes in last tent event).
    It depends on what prizes you are looking for in the hunt. I know personally, the kitsunecorn is the only one I am interested in. In the long run, energy droppers are so valuable.
    Therefore if I were you, I would spend my cabbages on it. I am so happy with my pyramid of kitsunecorn !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0195.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	400.8 KB 
ID:	62157

Executive Chef
    I was happy to get the Tunnel of Love but had to expand my amusement park to include it! More elaborate than the previous one, which seems to be a Tunnel to Nowhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3499BFCE-D561-4B56-94CC-953F806E2FD9.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	252.8 KB 
ID:	62158

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you go here: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/invent...ArmoredAlicorn

Next to the item name "Armored Alicorn" you find 3 buttons. The 3rd one with the S8 logo it the one. Just press on it, then in the post here press Ctrl+V (with a computer) to copy the clipboard content in the post:
    Armored Alicorn - (Card)
    Info: A brave and armored Alicorn, ready to fly into battle!
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted In: Mythic Research Center
    Requirements: 15 Troll Token, 7 Sword Token, 10 Mithril
    Drops: Coins, Energy (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 20, 100), Mithril, Light Armor
    Production: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Production Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Comments: Summon an Armored Alicorn to your kingdom! Summoning takes 4 hours.
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94194

All done. The item posted is not as riche as the post I do in the event threads, but enough to provide all the necessary information.
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth.
    It works on IOS too.
    Just press the button, then place the cursor where you want the image, press and hold the cursor and you get a prompt to paste. Et voila!

Rhino Keeper
    Does any one know what the. Bonus prize,the lady, gives, so far a lump of coal and total of 380 coins

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Does any one know what the. Bonus prize,the lady, gives, so far a lump of coal and total of 380 coins
    Still discovering the drops, so far:
    Rosey Princess - (Card)
    Info: This sweet princess loves to stop and smell the roses! Visit her for a chance of Purple Petals, Strawberries, Sugar, and more!
    Source: Baron
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (350), Purple Petal, Strawberries, Sugar, Water
    Events: Baron's Tent - February 2022
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113308
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    They can give up to 100 energy at times, totally worth it. I already have four, hope to get more!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast