Thread: TWO failed purchases in two days

New Resident

TWO failed purchases in two days

I have made two purchases of ?3.99 for gems in both RS and BS this weekend, and both purchases have left my bank, but NOT shown up in the game, this is almost ?7 of my money. I have asked for a refund, but support is always delayed for me due to the fact they're on the other side of the world, I'm based in the UK, and most nights I am sleeping in my bed when they respond at 2-3am. I am very sorry about this, nothing I or they can do about it.

Obviously I will have to wait for next week now.

I'd rather give support chance to see if the gems can be credited to my account than dispute it with my bank, surely they must be able to see I have not spent any of them, because I can't?. I could have been doing without this atm as I am dealing with chronic pain, endometriosis and disc problems in my back. Games are where I go to get away from that for a bit, see my little customers trotting in, it just gives me zen, you know?. I practice stoicism, so I am not allowed to be angry or inpatient anymore.

Things like this come to try us, and I am sure support will get it sorted. When they do their thing, Storm 8 support are very efficient, I like them, I have had issues with other game support, but Storm 8 guys are really good. I just think their workload could be halved if the games were given an update to iron out some of these issues. It's a shame, as these are still the games I play the absolute most on my phone anyway. I am a big PC gamer too.

It just feels to me that these two games, being first gen, both need a big update to bring them more in like with how newer games operate. I do hope they are never closed down, but there are some things, like sorting out the irregular pricing and this not receiving purchases seems to be very common too.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen recently?

Thank you x

If you are having issues with purchases, please reach out to support so they can assist. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!