Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Jan 29 - Lunar New Year Sale (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arilexiana View Post
    I just bought the dim sum station and three of the recipes are locked. I thought they would be unlocked as was stated. Is this a glitch?
    Same here. Bought the dim sum station 3 recipes locked

The only information we received was this:

Echo series ovens are previously released appliances with their classic recipes unlocked.
    U- items are previously released goal items that are now unlocked!

This is from the pop-up that tells you the echo moon festival appliances are available for a limited time.

The locked receipes were a five day goal. I think they will remain locked because the appliance is on sale for coins. I think they are only unlocked when the appliance is on sale for gems.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pvilla98 View Post
    I have had the oven and fountain unlocked since I played that goal when it was first released, but it too says I only have the recipes available for 5 days. Which sucks because I played that goal and they?re just going to take those recipes away? Not cool. I really hope they don?t do that!
    Please note that the Echo Appliances are new releases of the old goal appliances. If you had unlocked the originals at the time of the goal, those appliances and unlocked recipes should still be available to you when you scroll further in the appliances tab. You should be able to buy more for coins if you like as well.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

May I ask if I buy the Echo appliances will I get the all the recipes without it being limited to the event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Please note that the Echo Appliances are new releases of the old goal appliances. If you had unlocked the originals at the time of the goal, those appliances and unlocked recipes should still be available to you when you scroll further in the appliances tab. You should be able to buy more for coins if you like as well.
    When you say we should be able to buy more with coins, do you mean more appliances? Could you clarify please? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Wow, they're offering another Echo set sooner than I thought they would.

I really hope it continues as I really want the Floral and New York goal set from 2016. And would for sure pay as much gems as needed to to get both sets. Would buy multiples of each item as well, no matter the pricing. I just probably wouldn't get the oven / fountain / stove set. As I've never cared for the cooker aspect to them goals I just listed. Just the prizes / decorations.

Rhino Keeper
    Issue with locked recipes solved no time limit now and the 3 recipes which were locked are unlocked
    Thank you very much for correcting this

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    When you say we should be able to buy more with coins, do you mean more appliances? Could you clarify please? Thank you.
    Sure, let me elaborate:

The Moon Festival Fountain and Moon Festival Oven (the originals):
    • Originally introduced back in September 2015 as goal appliances
    • Will only be unlocked for players who had unlocked them during the goals - anybody who didn't participate will see them as 'Locked By Goal' when they scroll through their inventory
    • Players who had unlocked these appliances during the goal have the option to purchase more of the original appliances with coins
    • Not affected at all by the release of Echo Appliances - these are completely separate!

The Echo Moon Festival Oven and Echo Moon Festival Oven (the "Echo" appliances):
    • Completely separate appliances from the originals
    • Available to anyone for purchase at 25 gems each - not purchasable for coins
    • Unlocked for everyone; no need to have participated in the original goals
    • Contain the same recipes as the original appliances

Essentially, the "Echo" appliances are a way for players who were not around at the time of the original appliance release to be able to enjoy those recipes through a new purchasable appliance. However, they are available for gems.

Hopefully this helps clarify things - I'll make a post on the Game Guide to further expound on this since it looks like these Echo Appliances will be a continuing feature.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I didn't have these appliances but when I bought the Echo stove, there were 3 recipes that I already mastered?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast