Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Jan 29 - Lunar New Year Sale (5 Days)

I just bought the dim sum station and three of the recipes are locked. I thought they would be unlocked as was stated. Is this a glitch?

Executive Chef
    Is storm8 going bankrupt or something? Why are things getting extortionate lately? Why add an appliance for gems when it clearly used to be for coins? Rip off

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not desperate to have all the goal locked appliances since I dont really care for the recipes.

I still find these sales featuring goal locked items from the past a great idea, at least you can buy decos and thats what really interests me. I wish they would do it more often.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arilexiana View Post
    I just bought the dim sum station and three of the recipes are locked. I thought they would be unlocked as was stated. Is this a glitch?
    The three tea recipes on the Dim Sum appliance were added as part of a 5 Day goal, so they would be locked by goal.

I'll ask the team if they can be unlocked
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    I had to quit BS and RS for awhile so I’m happy when old ovens unlock but this is crazy if we only have 5 days to finish these recipes. I won’t be able to get them done, really frustrating because I bought gems to get these appliances.
    Last edited by snik5; 01-29-22 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Wrong punctuation

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the u-festival baker coz i thought i still dont have the item because the inventory has no number on it but i was shocked to find out that i have the similar item with just a name of festival baker without u on it what does u mean and why they just name it as festival baker it was a trick

Rhino Keeper
    Same also with the oven and drink machine i just wasted 75 gems for identical items

Rhino Keeper
    Great. More red & yellow stuff. Because we don?t get enough of that.

I am waiting for an update on whether there?s really a time limit on some of the recipes in these two ovens. I don?t mind buying gem ovens but definitely not if most of the recipes in them were locked after a certain period of time.

New Resident
    I have had the oven and fountain unlocked since I played that goal when it was first released, but it too says I only have the recipes available for 5 days. Which sucks because I played that goal and they?re just going to take those recipes away? Not cool. I really hope they don?t do that!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast