Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SALE: 2022 Jan 29 - Lunar New Year Sale (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by 5aprils View Post
    I didn't have these appliances but when I bought the Echo stove, there were 3 recipes that I already mastered?
    Maybe you bought them before and sold them. I don't know if that'll keep your mastered recipes tho. But it probably could

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5aprils View Post
    I didn't have these appliances but when I bought the Echo stove, there were 3 recipes that I already mastered?
    If you have the original version of the appliances, the new Echo versions will show the same mastery for the recipes as you achieved on the original versions.

New Resident
    Why did the dim sum station disappear? I was under the impression that it would be returned to normal in the menu once the sale expired, but it's gone entirely. I've been playing this game for over a year and it has been available for purchase this whole time, why now has it vanished?

Executive Chef
    What! I didn't even notice this... Glad I bought one more before it disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by ghomievic View Post
    Why did the dim sum station disappear? I was under the impression that it would be returned to normal in the menu once the sale expired, but it's gone entirely. I've been playing this game for over a year and it has been available for purchase this whole time, why now has it vanished?

I guess I didn't realize the moon stove and the echo moon stove were the same thing, such a bummer wasted 25 gems on it

Bought one of each during the sale. Didnt know Dim Sum Station would disappear after the sale since it has always stayed as a coin item. Feel like a big scam. I would rather spent the 100 gem to unlock the goal for those stoves instead of the way they did.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234