Thread: Valentine's Day Wanderlust goal feedback

Rhino Keeper

Valentine's Day Wanderlust goal feedback

Why do the recipes always have to be nasty food I would never eat and look gross on the counter? It's Valentines and a game, so lets make these recipes prettier on counters please. How about beautiful desserts and drinks that are Valentines related? All the recipes just look like mush always. How about more detail at least like the original recipes used to look. But please make the food more attractive. As a non-seafood eater I would never use most of these ovens again. Its a shame because the outside is pretty for decor, but I want attractive recipes.
    Another thing is can you make the quantities higher for each item? My food drains down while doing goals because they take so long to make yet yield a very small quantitiy. A recipes 5 hours and under should have at least quantity of 500 and a recipe over 5 hours should have over 1000. Its never ending with the cooking because the goals drain you.

I like the wallpaper, floor, wall decor, and counters. The prizes are okay but how are they Vallentines related? Look at the prizes that they originally created and get more creative. How about windows and doors with every goal also to help everything fit well together. Its hard to decorate with such a limited selection of them.

Why the Colosseium for Valentines goal? How about the Romantic Mixer Lounge or something like that? During Valentines - make them relate please.
    And sadly I cant buy the LTO offer bc I don't celebrate CNY. That should be an item just put in the Valentines sale when it comes. If you want me to spend money, you need to put items that I will purchase.

And anytime now would be good for a Valentines sale since everyone already decorated for it right after Christmas. I don't understand why sales cant be more timely so we can use the items. If you put out right before the holiday then we cant decorate with until next year. Please get on top of these sales. Right when one holiday or season ends, the next holiday and season should be immediately released and left there through the holiday and season to allow people to buy. It would be a win win situation as we can buy more and you will get more money in gem sales. Seems simple to me.

Either way please make put the Romantic Mixer Lounge and the Romantic Lounge in the sale as I have never been able to get either item and really want them. Please release every Valentines item for sale so we can pick what we want instead of getting 12 of the same item. Thank you!

Also can you please correct things so when you put out a discontinued item, it doesn't take you back to front of catalogue. It takes forever to decorate! That can't be a hard fix!
    I absolutely love this game and just want to give feedback to make better.

Thank you for the feedback - I went ahead and moved your post to the Suggestions & Feedback forum so the team can see it!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!