Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Wanderlust - 2022 Jan 27 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Please do the eco on the action stove as well. That’s the one I don’t have.

Rhino Keeper
    I know you're all busy people but I would really appreciate the goal cards specifically the one showing the wall paper, floor tiles, tables, chairs, decoration combos
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    I know you're all busy people but I would really appreciate the goal cards specifically the one showing the wall paper, floor tiles, tables, chairs, decoration combos
    Pixiegamer posted images of the new goal items in post 4 of this thread if that is of any help until I can get the other images posted tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody else lose their goal books in the corner? I hope I can complete the goal without it. I'm literally on the last step.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220209-014233_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	62175

Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Anybody else lose their goal books in the corner? I hope I can complete the goal without it. I'm literally on the last step.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220209-014233_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	62175
    Can you check if you completed the goal and have the prize in your inventory? You may have completed the goal without realizing. Usually the goal menu will only disappear if you completed all goals.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    When I first lost the goal book I had not finished the goal yet because my last recipes were cooking and I don't think I miscounted. I served the last recipes this morning and just checked and I do have the final goal prize. Thanks for checking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12