Thread: Can't find my original game

New Resident

Can't find my original game

Yesterday I had a box pop up on my screen asking which account I wanted to play. I've obviously ticked the wrong box and can't enter my original game! I don't know how to swap over the games. As I seemingly have 2 Storm8 ids. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jakenells View Post
    Yesterday I had a box pop up on my screen asking which account I wanted to play. I've obviously ticked the wrong box and can't enter my original game! I don't know how to swap over the games. As I seemingly have 2 Storm8 ids. Thanks.
    If you're playing on Android: tap the S8 logo in the top right corner. When it drops down a menu, the top should say 'Welcome, USERNAME'. There should be a button below where you can log into a different account if the current account is not yours.

If you're playing on iOS: Restaurant Story does not have the login feature described above, but other games (such as Bakery Story) do. You can use the login feature from another game to log in with your account. Doing so will transfer your account to all games on your device (for example, if you have Bakery Story and Restaurant Story installed and are playing as USER1, but decide to log in via Bakery Story as USER2, all S8 games on your device will be logged in as USER2 after using this feature).

iOS also saves game progress via the Game Center, and some additional steps may be required to transfer your games if you had previously saved your progress there.

If you need help recovering your account, please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) and file a ticket for 'Account Recovery'. Be sure to include as many details as you can in your ticket regarding your account.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~