Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Next upgrade (4th step) takes 2 fabrics, 1 giant block and 1 giant beam, plus 8 giant wood. Both the block and beam need giant wood.

Was going to skip this event but it does give scrolls! Yay!

Executive Chef
    To upgrade to level 5 we need 2 Giant Beams, 3 Flannel Cloths, 2 Giant Blocks, and 5 Gently Chewed Grass, which we will get from purchasing oxen calves, growing them to adult, and then collecting from them. I don't know yet how many times you have to feed them to grow them up or how long it takes in between to be able to feed them. They cost 13,000 coins each, and you can also get a White Ox Calf for 40 gems.

Ok, 20 minutes between feedings.

Oh, man! Original value pack included 100,000 coins, 40 Wood, and 15 minutes of unlimited energy for $4.99. I didn't purchase it as I don't have 15 minutes to devote to the game right now. Now that I am my cabin is level 4, I have a much better deal!
    For $9.99: 35 minutes of energy, 35 coal, 12 chewed grass, 45 wood, 2 Flannel Cloths, 80,000 coins, and 5 trade tickets! I guess I know how I'm spending at least 35 minutes after work tonight!
    Last edited by mymonta; 01-27-22 at 01:45 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    I recommend you get your coal droppers out. If this follows Busy as a Baron, we will need a total of 370 coal to finish the cabin. (Not sure if there is a more recent version, but it seems to be close.)

On a different note: I am so excited for this event! I really do need a feast dropper. Plus tall trees will be good for filling in my kingdom as well as hiding holiday items during the off season. Thank you S8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    To upgrade to level 5 we need 2 Giant Beams, 3 Flannel Cloths, 2 Giant Blocks, and 5 Gently Chewed Grass, which we will get from purchasing oxen calves, growing them to adult, and then collecting from them. I don't know yet how many times you have to feed them to grow them up or how long it takes in between to be able to feed them. They cost 13,000 coins each, and you can also get a White Ox Calf for 40 gems.

Ok, 20 minutes between feedings.

!
    For me Level 5 needs 10 Gently Chewed Grass

Executive Chef
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Monarch Wyvern, Kit n Boots, Rainbow Mantis, Lady Buninja, Iguana, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Gladys the Knight, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Marcel, Faux Reindeer, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Panther, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Sea Horse, Knight in Shining Armor, Mysterious man, Pearlescent Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Direwolf pup, White Direwolf pup, Green Crocodile, Ceremonial Elephant, Tiny Dragon, Lulani, Vampire Bat, Cave Bat, Skeleton Wyvern, Stuffed Fangpup, Chubby Knight
    Uses: item to craft jewels (10) (alchemy - 4th shard), item in crafting earth wisp (5), upgrading Library to level 2 (10)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hateusernames View Post
    Was going to skip this event but it does give scrolls! Yay!
    Same here, I?ve chopped all the aspens I needed and still need willows for the candy one. But I got big logs from willows too! So between scrolls and chopping trees for two purposes I am definitely helping the tall guy build his cabin 😊

What are the scrolls for? I’ve just started playing again after a long break.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jericaD View Post
    What are the scrolls for? I’ve just started playing again after a long break.
    Scrolls are needed to complete the Academy, which has been a long running event.

Rhino Keeper
    The collection time for the grown ox is an hour and a half

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast