Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Ok, fine, didn?t take that long to finish- just lots of energy! I?ll have to figure out where to set it all (unless I store it), but for now placed it in my sort of forestry area. And the Winter Treeple is in the Treeple grove.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4D17C582-0C5E-425E-AC68-FBC3CD040536.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	221.9 KB 
ID:	62145

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C2E6902-F575-453A-9547-6C8BD6EBCCA6.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	254.8 KB 
ID:	62146

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Seems like it. See post from ninjalejones :

I understand. Every now and then an opportunity as this emerges. Don't feel to frustrated if you don't get it right the first time, it took me 2 tries/ events to fully grasp the idea.

With every thing you do, always keep in mind we are not supposed to do this/ make 2. So you have to 'out clever' the system.
    With every step in the process, there is a small window of opportunity to take advantage of.

In Goal 6 we can craft a Blue Calf in the Magic Forge. When you collect that Blue Calf, the craft disappears.. we are only allowed 1 after all.
    BUT, the window of opportunity here is when you are crafting your first Blue Calf. The craft only disappears AFTER you collect the Blue calf, so while your first is 'crafting' you can collect another Grain and start crafting a second one in your second Magic Forge.

You can't collect both Blue Calfs, because we are only allows one.
    Collect 1 and leave the other one in the Magic Forge. (If you accidentally collect, it seems like you are forced to sell, but you can do a force close and the craft stays in the Magic Forge)

The next step is to make 2 of the Giant Riggings in Goal 8, and 2 Giant Axes in Goal 9. Craft them simultaneously. (because we are only supposed to make/ need 1 each)

The most tricky part comes now.
    Raise your first Blue Ox Calf and put him in storage. start the Plough Ox craft in the Magic Forge. DON'T COLLECT!!
    THEN and only then, collect you second Blue Ox Calf and raise him. (because the first one is gone/ 'used in a craft', you will no longer have 2 by collecting your second)
    As long as you DON'T COLLECT your first Plough Ox, the craft stays in the Magic Forge. (window of opportunity)
    Store your raised second Blue Ox and start your second Plough Ox craft.

Collect both when the crafts are complete.

For people not having enough resources to make 2 Plough Oxes.. you can follow these steps and once you start the craft of your first plough Ox, collect the second Blue Ox Calf and just keep him a Calf (or raise him to a Blue Ox, which ever you prefer)
    He is cute, and it doesn't cost you much resources/time.

EDIT
    I decided to keep my second Calf a Calf (because the drops of the Plough Ox aren't special and the Calf is so cute ), but I did see the Plough Ox craft is still in the Magic Forge, even though I have already collected the first one.
    Doesn't change things for me, but it could be handy for when you accidentally collect your first Plough Ox to soon and still want a second one.
    Ok I'm finally to this goal. I put the grown Blue Ox in storage and it shows it as completed in the tasks. Now it wants me to make an Axe and the Plough. So do I make two axes? And when do I take out the Baby Ox that's still stuck in the Magic Forge?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Ok I'm finally to this goal. I put the grown Blue Ox in storage and it shows it as completed in the tasks. Now it wants me to make an Axe and the Plough. So do I make two axes? And when do I take out the Baby Ox that's still stuck in the Magic Forge?
    The baby Ox can be extracted only when you start crafting the first Plough Ox.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    You have to choose if you want 2 Plough Oxes or 1 Plough Ox and 1 Blue Ox Calf (the calf is very cute!)

If you want 2 Plough Oxes, you have to craft 2 Axes and 2 Ploughs. When you start crafting your first Plough Ox, THEN take out you second Blue Ox Calf and raise him. Put the second Blue Ox in storage and craft your second Plough Ox in your second Magic Forge.

If you want 1 Plough Ox and 1 Blue Ox Calf, just make 1 Axe and 1 Plough and start your Plough Ox craft. THEN you can safely take out your second Blue Ox Calf and enjoy his cuteness (this is what I have done)

Good luck!

Ow, and keep in mind making 2 Plough Oxes is a luxury, nothing more. The drops aren't amazing, and you don't need 2.
    If making 2 Plough Oxes endangers you ability to complete the event it is absolutely NOT worth it. (just keep the cute adorable Calf in that case, it doesn't cost you anything)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 02-04-22 at 01:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Fully upgrading your 2 Deep- and Sparkling Mines helps. + Golden Peacocks are really worth picking up from the MRC. (if I could buy more then 4 I would)
    (Ow, and keep an eye out for Golden Mines in sales, they are amazing!)
    What does the golden peacock drop?

Fashion Designer
    You have to choose if you want 2 Plough Oxes or 1 Plough Ox and 1 Blue Ox Calf (the calf is very cute!)

If you want 2 Plough Oxes, you have to craft 2 Axes and 2 Ploughs. When you start crafting your first Plough Ox, THEN take out you second Blue Ox Calf and raise him. Put the second Blue Ox in storage and craft your second Plough Ox in your second Magic Forge.

If you want 1 Plough Ox and 1 Blue Ox Calf, just make 1 Axe and 1 Plough and start your Plough Ox craft. THEN you can safely take out your second Blue Ox Calf and enjoy his cuteness (this is what I have done)

Good luck!

Ow, and keep in mind making 2 Plough Oxes is a luxury, nothing more. The drops aren't amazing, and you don't need 2.
    If making 2 Plough Oxes endangers you ability to complete the event it is absolutely NOT worth it. (just keep the cute adorable Calf in that case, it doesn't cost you anything)
    Ok thank you for the extra clarification. I was still confused LOL. I do want one Ox to stay as a Baby.

And great info on the Plough Ox. It'll save me time not making 2.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The baby Ox can be extracted only when you start crafting the first Plough Ox.
    Perfect. Thanks for the insight.

Fashion Designer
    One more question on the Baby Ox: Once he's out of storage and the event is over, what about collecting from him? Wouldn't he eventually grow to the Adult Ox? So basically you just never collect from the baby? I worry about that cuz it's it's easy to make a mistake and tap an object especially if you're in a hurry.

Executive Chef
    One more question on the Baby Ox: Once he's out of storage and the event is over, what about collecting from him? Wouldn't he eventually grow to the Adult Ox? So basically you just never collect from the baby? I worry about that cuz it's it's easy to make a mistake and tap an object especially if you're in a hurry.
    Yes, if you collect from him to often he grows up.
    You can put him storage now and then. It 'resets the grow cycle'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    What does the golden peacock drop?
    Golden Peacock
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 5 gold tokens, 10 sword tokens, 5 golden eggs | max craft of 4
    Drops: eggs, glimmerdust, golden apples, golden eggs, golden nuggets, jewels, piles of seeds, roast chicken
    Collection time: 12 hours

They are really good Golden Item droppers. (not a guaranteed drop of course, but they drop gold stuff often enough.. and you can collect from them 2 times a day.. and they are cheap )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Indeed, need to update the list!

Added the golden nugget on page 1
    Thank you, ShibuyaCloth! I don't know how you keep track of everything!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.