Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Don't sell! Do a force-close..
    When you do a force-close, the item stays in your Magic Forge. Keep him in there until chapter 9.
    Make 2 giant axes and 2 giant rigging in Chapter 8/9

In Chapter 9, when you start the craft of the Plough Ox, THEN you can collect your second Blue Ox, raise him and immediately start a second Plough Ox craft. (before collecting the first Plough Ox)

Good luck!
    thanks!

I am getting a horrible drop rate from the oxen. It is taking me forever to save up enough gently chewed grass.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Ha what a coincidence that when I finish an event that uses coal, my stock usually goes back to 99 within two days. Then as soon as another event starts that requires coal, like this one, all of my coal droppers (all the mines, the young gargoyle, the chubby knight, the vampire bat, and the firefox), suddenly don't drop coal at all!
    FYI, apart from mines and chopping rocks, my best coal providers are currently Faux Reindeers. I have 3, they give some every 30 minutes
    Pumpkin Goat and Ring Bearer Goat also, but their timer is 3 hours...
    Last edited by xiq24; 01-29-22 at 10:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Coal will for sure be my downfall in this event. At this point I'm going to have to start chopping up rock formations to have any chance of finishing.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me what value pack comes up next after the $9.99 one that includes 35 minutes of energy and 45 big wood and 80,000 coins among other things? Snd at what goal does it pop up? I?m hesitant to upgrade my cabin if this value pack will disappear. TIA!

Will the cabin keep dropping 1100+ coins after event is over?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    Will the cabin keep dropping 1100+ coins after event is over?
    Yes, L10 is 2400 coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Don't sell! Do a force-close..
    When you do a force-close, the item stays in your Magic Forge. Keep him in there until chapter 9.
    Make 2 giant axes and 2 giant rigging in Chapter 8/9

In Chapter 9, when you start the craft of the Plough Ox, THEN you can collect your second Blue Ox, raise him and immediately start a second Plough Ox craft. (before collecting the first Plough Ox)

Good luck!
    So once we have both oxen in the magic forge to equip them, then both can be collected without any problem, I take it? Or is there a trick to getting both of them on the board?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    So once we have both oxen in the magic forge to equip them, then both can be collected without any problem, I take it? Or is there a trick to getting both of them on the board?
    No other trick. Just that you must start the second production BEFORE taken the first one out.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    How many ox did people buy? I started w 4, but I?ve since bought two more.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast