Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I was getting the giant wood from ponds and wells, but my last two rounds of collecting from 10 wells and 8 ponds resulted in not one giant wood! A fixed glitch or a super bad drop luck?
    I havent got giant wood from wells either anymore, did it stop for everybody?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    It looks like we are getting Scrolls in this event !
    That would probably be the only reason I would play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for the information on Aspen trees. I need to plant some so I can grow them and chop them down, I guess.

Once you awaken Clover, you have to go through a lot of steps - it takes a fair amount of time, unless you are one of those people with tons of energy - before you get his flowers, which, once you have his flower, they drop scrolls weekly. I just wanted to clarify that you don't start getting scrolls as soon as you awaken him. I found the process of getting to his flowers to be rather lengthy and not fun, tbh. That being said, other players seem to think awakening him first is the way to go - get the hard stuff out of the way first, and also have that option of getting a few scrolls every week.
    Thanks for this information; what flowers are you talking about?

Executive Chef
    Reminder : The last upgrade requires 5 Golden Nuggets.
    Make sure this doesn't take you by surprise.

Golden nugget
    Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold, L10 Rafflesia Garden, Pilu (adult mantiwort), L10 Trade Post, Thankful Turkey, L7 Piggy Cottage, Fire Wagon, Grimaud, Disguised Flamingo, Maebee the Faerie, Coral the Octomaid, Alina, Cleo's Pyramid, Rainbow Peacock, Bamboo Grove, Favio, Cranberry Pony, The Portal, Fionn, L10 Greek Temple, Spring Garden Lv. 7, Dapper Duck, Sublunaral Temple, Autumnal Faerie, Mamba Sprite, L10 Faerie Garden, Witchy Cauldron, Kangaroo, Holiday Ferris Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Thanks for this information; what flowers are you talking about?
    Academy Flowers (red singing flowers, very cute). You can only get them through Clover's Storyline (by awakening Clover in the Academy)
    It's recommended you awake him first, since the Academy Flowers give you 5 Academy Scrolls every week to (save up to) awaken the rest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Same here, I?ve chopped all the aspens I needed and still need willows for the candy one. But I got big logs from willows too! So between scrolls and chopping trees for two purposes I am definitely helping the tall guy build his cabin 😊
    Good to know; thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, why does one man need so many beds? Are they for the oxes?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    IAttachment 62097

I made two because I could
    me too but can?t place or store it, only option is sell for 0 coins 😡

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    me too but can?t place or store it, only option is sell for 0 coins ��
    Don't sell! Do a force-close..
    When you do a force-close, the item stays in your Magic Forge. Keep him in there until chapter 9.
    Make 2 giant axes and 2 giant rigging in Chapter 8/9

In Chapter 9, when you start the craft of the Plough Ox, THEN you can collect your second Blue Ox, raise him and immediately start a second Plough Ox craft. (before collecting the first Plough Ox)

Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-29-22 at 04:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    What Ronja said, I also raise the baby blue ox and put him in the forge before collecting the first plough ox. I have no idea whether it’s needed or not but I do it jic

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    What Ronja said, I also raise the baby blue ox and put him in the forge before collecting the first plough ox. I have no idea whether it’s needed or not but I do it jic
    I think it's needed. If you collect you first Plough Ox, then the craft disappears (because we are only allowed/ supposed to make 1)
    So start crafting your second Plough Ox BEFORE collecting the first

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast