Rhino Keeper
    IClick image for larger version. 

Name:	4E805117-70E0-4E79-8422-8E2D7B05CFC1.jpeg 
Views:	140 
Size:	215.7 KB 
ID:	62097

I made two because I could

Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Scrolls are needed to complete the Academy, which has been a long running event.
    Ty. I?m working on that but slowly, so I forgot about the scrolls.

Fashion Designer
    Goal 9:
    - Make a Giant Ax (6 Flannel Cloth & 4 Giant Diamonds)
    - Raise a Giant Blue Ox
    - Equip the Plough Ox (1 Giant Rigging, 1 Giant Ax, 1 Giant Blue Ox)
    - Upgrade the Giant Cabin to Lv. 9 (10 Giant Blocks, 10 Giant Beams, 3 Giant Beds, 4 Bare Branches)

Reward: 100 coins, 5 XP, 50 Crowns

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE5D4C3B-D1AB-4D3D-8691-C1AA12A5192C.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	62098

Executive Chef
    I wonder why Storm8 chose to use the British spelling "plough" when the American and Canadian version is "plow."
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, the prize information and all goals and upgrade info is now available on page 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    IClick image for larger version. 

Name:	4E805117-70E0-4E79-8422-8E2D7B05CFC1.jpeg 
Views:	140 
Size:	215.7 KB 
ID:	62097

I made two because I could
    That looks really awesome. Let’s see if I can pull it off this time. I messed up Greta and Percival.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, the prize information and all goals and upgrade info is now available on page 1.
    Thank you SpiritWind. I appreciate you taking the time to put together and share all this helpful information along with Shibuya.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Thank you SpiritWind. I appreciate you taking the time to put together and share all this helpful information along with Shibuya.
    Pleasure as always!

Do you know one thing that's great about this event, is the helpful multi drops from the Oxen and trees that we need to use for crafting. It's nice to be able to use the excessive wood that drops with trees and dead trees for something.

Fashion Designer
    I agree! It is nice to be able to use up the wood when crafting the Giant Beams. Then I can restock my wood while trying to get the event item (Giant wood). It is a nice cycle and I appreciate being able to save the energy. I am trying for 4 of the Winter Treeples, so most of my energy will go there in the next few days.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Monarch Wyvern, Kit n Boots, Rainbow Mantis, Lady Buninja, Iguana, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Gladys the Knight, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Marcel, Faux Reindeer, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Panther, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Sea Horse, Knight in Shining Armor, Mysterious man, Pearlescent Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Direwolf pup, White Direwolf pup, Green Crocodile, Ceremonial Elephant, Tiny Dragon, Lulani, Vampire Bat, Cave Bat, Skeleton Wyvern, Stuffed Fangpup, Chubby Knight
    Uses: item to craft jewels (10) (alchemy - 4th shard), item in crafting earth wisp (5), upgrading Library to level 2 (10)
    Ha what a coincidence that when I finish an event that uses coal, my stock usually goes back to 99 within two days. Then as soon as another event starts that requires coal, like this one, all of my coal droppers (all the mines, the young gargoyle, the chubby knight, the vampire bat, and the firefox), suddenly don't drop coal at all!

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast