Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Mine is 9,99 euro and includes : 10 Trade Tickets, 2 Giant Beds, 3 Giant Beam and 3 Giant Block, 2 Winter Tree Tokens and 50 Giant Wood
    I'm on Chapter 9
    Mine is the same for 9.99 USD with those same items. I'm on Level 6.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Wow! 20 seems like a lot. I just bought two more so I?m up to 8 now. Lol
    That may be enough. With the 20 that I bought, I just finished collecting all the chewed grass needed. So you should be fine with the 8. The main thing is to collect every 90 minutes.

Executive Chef
    I'm enjoying this event. I don't think anyone should have trouble finishing.

I've been plugging along, but not logging in every hour, and am already almost done. I have 10 beams, 2 blocks and the final 4 beds to make. Depending on how my day goes, I could be done tonight.

I also was able to make 2 blue ox. YAY.

I don't think I've ever completed an event the Sunday after it started.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Seems like it. See post from ninjalejones :

I understand. Every now and then an opportunity as this emerges. Don't feel to frustrated if you don't get it right the first time, it took me 2 tries/ events to fully grasp the idea.

With every thing you do, always keep in mind we are not supposed to do this/ make 2. So you have to 'out clever' the system.
    With every step in the process, there is a small window of opportunity to take advantage of.

In Goal 6 we can craft a Blue Calf in the Magic Forge. When you collect that Blue Calf, the craft disappears.. we are only allowed 1 after all.
    BUT, the window of opportunity here is when you are crafting your first Blue Calf. The craft only disappears AFTER you collect the Blue calf, so while your first is 'crafting' you can collect another Grain and start crafting a second one in your second Magic Forge.

You can't collect both Blue Calfs, because we are only allows one.
    Collect 1 and leave the other one in the Magic Forge. (If you accidentally collect, it seems like you are forced to sell, but you can do a force close and the craft stays in the Magic Forge)

The next step is to make 2 of the Giant Riggings in Goal 8, and 2 Giant Axes in Goal 9. Craft them simultaneously. (because we are only supposed to make/ need 1 each)

The most tricky part comes now.
    Raise your first Blue Ox Calf and put him in storage. start the Plough Ox craft in the Magic Forge. DON'T COLLECT!!
    THEN and only then, collect you second Blue Ox Calf and raise him. (because the first one is gone/ 'used in a craft', you will no longer have 2 by collecting your second)
    As long as you DON'T COLLECT your first Plough Ox, the craft stays in the Magic Forge. (window of opportunity)
    Store your raised second Blue Ox and start your second Plough Ox craft.

Collect both when the crafts are complete.

For people not having enough resources to make 2 Plough Oxes.. you can follow these steps and once you start the craft of your first plough Ox, collect the second Blue Ox Calf and just keep him a Calf (or raise him to a Blue Ox, which ever you prefer)
    He is cute, and it doesn't cost you much resources/time.

EDIT
    I decided to keep my second Calf a Calf (because the drops of the Plough Ox aren't special and the Calf is so cute ), but I did see the Plough Ox craft is still in the Magic Forge, even though I have already collected the first one.
    Doesn't change things for me, but it could be handy for when you accidentally collect your first Plough Ox to soon and still want a second one.
    Well, I thought I knew how to do it, but after reading your description; I?m incredibly confused.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Has anyone that has finished or close to finishing gotten scrolls? I had read earlier in this feed that scrolls were involved.
    Scrolls are awarded at various milestones along the way. They should be listed in the event info on page 1.

What does winter triple drop post event? It’s not mentioned on pg1.

Just wondering if I should try to make it or not

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari2021 View Post
    What does winter triple drop post event? It’s not mentioned on pg1.

Just wondering if I should try to make it or not
    From post#2: Winter Treeple - living wood, patch of tall grass, plant in a log, sap, wood, wooden beam
    Thuakie Sword #19

I?m sorry I am so confused I raised the first blue ox then before reading all this I crafted another blue ox he is locked in my Magic Forge. I cannot use it to make anything else. I doubt I will be able to get to Task nine due to not having enough of the grass for all the upgrades. What happens to the blue calf that is stuck in the magic Forge. What can I do to be able to use to craft other items?

Was I supposed to put the first blue ox into storage? Because he’s sitting out. I am so sorry I just don’t understand this particular part. I just need clarification as to how to unlock my magic Forge so I can use it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I?m sorry I am so confused I raised the first blue ox then before reading all this I crafted another blue ox he is locked in my Magic Forge. I cannot use it to make anything else. I doubt I will be able to get to Task nine due to not having enough of the grass for all the upgrades. What happens to the blue calf that is stuck in the magic Forge. What can I do to be able to use to craft other items?
    There is still PLENTY of time to complete!
    If you need more grass just get more Ox. I suggest a minimum of 10.
    I got 20 because I’m an advanced kingdom, but that is unnecessary.

You have done everything right so far.
    You just need to leave your second Blue Calf in the Magic Forge until you reach goal nine.
    Keep plugging away collecting grass , giant wood , wool and coal.
    You still have 10days so don’t worry.

I know it is a little annoying losing one of the Magic Forges for that time… but totally worth it to keep a cute Blue Calf.

Good luck!