Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    My best pickup for coal, after the mines, are the Faux Reindeer (the dark brown ones)
    Thanks for that tip, Flowers. I pulled mine out and just collected from them. If I get 3 coal every half hour, that will help hugely with this event. So far coal is my weak link, although I suspect threshed grain might become a sore point too, depending how many blue ox calves are needed.

Executive Chef
    When/if you need stone, the small rock piles are good for both stone and coal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Coal
    Found: sparking mine, deep mine, all rocks, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Vineyard Estate, dragons, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Royal Dragon, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Moon Rock, Lonely Mummy, Frozen Campfire, Rooted Mine, Spring Dragon, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Dark Onyx Dragon, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, ghost knight, direwolf pup, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Pink flyger cub, Woodland cannon, Enfield Kit, Silver fae dragon, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Dark Wyvern, Ring Bearer Goat, Sleeping Dragon, Pumpkin goat, Dark Wolf, Mantiwart terrarium, Onyx pearls, Armored Black Bear, Mountain of the Wilds, Cozy Campfire, Wee Carriage, Kitsunecorn Kit, Paper Tiger, Renata, Mantistorm cub, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, Maxotaur, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Sprinkles, Spring Fangpup, Biggest Baddest Wolf, Monarch Wyvern, Kit n Boots, Rainbow Mantis, Lady Buninja, Iguana, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Dragon, Gladys the Knight, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Marcel, Faux Reindeer, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Panther, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Sea Horse, Knight in Shining Armor, Mysterious man, Pearlescent Wyvern, Sea Wyvern, Direwolf pup, White Direwolf pup, Green Crocodile, Ceremonial Elephant, Tiny Dragon, Lulani, Vampire Bat, Cave Bat, Skeleton Wyvern, Stuffed Fangpup, Chubby Knight
    Uses: item to craft jewels (10) (alchemy - 4th shard), item in crafting earth wisp (5), upgrading Library to level 2 (10)
    "White Elephant" also drops coal.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I?m not getting any coins from the Treeples �� Is there a trick I?m missing

P.S. Nevermind, they are just rare
    Last edited by ninjalejones; 01-28-22 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Jumped the gun

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for the information on Aspen trees. I need to plant some so I can grow them and chop them down, I guess.

Once you awaken Clover, you have to go through a lot of steps - it takes a fair amount of time, unless you are one of those people with tons of energy - before you get his flowers, which, once you have his flower, they drop scrolls weekly. I just wanted to clarify that you don't start getting scrolls as soon as you awaken him. I found the process of getting to his flowers to be rather lengthy and not fun, tbh. That being said, other players seem to think awakening him first is the way to go - get the hard stuff out of the way first, and also have that option of getting a few scrolls every week.
    Thanks for the info. I only have one ongoing storyline which is the council, and I am on the last task on it so it will be the only thing that I will be aiming for, other than whatever quest is on at the time
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Fashion Designer
    I love the new tall trees - they look great in areas where I've grouped lots of different trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I love the new tall trees - they look great in areas where I've grouped lots of different trees.
    I'm also very happy with these trees! (and that we can buy so many, max is 99 )

Reminder : you can store bought items after purchase (Tall Trees, Ox Calf), but if you leave them on your board to long, the option to store might disappear.
    I highly recommend to store some, it's wonderful to have the deco at your fingertips whenever you want. (and the Ox Calf is mega cute!)

Goal 6 :
    - Tend to Oxen 0/1
    - Gather Threshed Grain 0/1 (drop from Oxen)
    - Lure the Blue Ox Calf 0/1 (in the Magic Forge, 1 hour, craft requires 1 Threshed Grain)
    - Upgrade the Giant Cabin to Lv. 6 (3 Giant Beam, 3 Giant Block, 3 Flannel Cloth, 20 Gently Chewed Grass)
    Rewards : 100 Coins, 5 XP, 5 Academy Scrolls

I don't know if there is a limit to the Blue Ox Calf.. but I have 2 in my 2 Magic Forges at the moment.
    Just in case we are only supposed to make 1 and the craft disappears afterwards, try to fill your second Magic Forge before collecting your Blue Calf from the first.
    For me, an extra Threshed Grain only dropped when I didn't have any in my inventory (so after I started crafting my first one), but this might as well have been a coincidence.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-28-22 at 04:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm also very happy with these trees! (and that we can buy so many, max is 99 )

Reminder : you can store bought items after purchase (Tall Trees, Ox Calf), but if you leave them on your board to long, the option to store might disappear.
    I highly recommend to store some, it's wonderful to have the deco at your fingertips whenever you want. (and the Ox Calf is mega cute!)

Goal 6 :
    - Tend to Oxen 0/1
    - Gather Threshed Grain 0/1 (drop from Oxen)
    - Lure the Blue Ox Calf 0/1 (in the Magic Forge, 1 hour, craft requires 1 Threshed Grain)
    - Upgrade the Giant Cabin to Lv. 6 (3 Giant Beam, 3 Giant Block, 3 Flannel Cloth, 20 Gently Chewed Grass)
    Rewards : 100 Coins, 5 XP, 5 Academy Scrolls

I don't know if there is a limit to the Blue Ox Calf.. but I have 2 in my 2 Magic Forges at the moment.
    Just in case we are only supposed to make 1 and the craft disappears afterwards, try to fill your second Magic Forge before collecting your Blue Calf from the first.
    For me, an extra Threshed Grain only dropped when I didn't have any in my inventory (so after I started crafting my first one), but this might as well have been a coincidence.
    I’m trying FederGoats trick with the 2 Gretas, keeping the second blue ox in forge until later

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I’m trying FederGoats trick with the 2 Gretas, keeping the second blue ox in forge until later
    Smart. I tried to collect, but the game won't let you place or store the second Blue Ox Calf. (if you collect too, don't choose sell. just force-close)
    I didn't realize this was one of those instances where we 'dress' a animal/character, just like Greta and Percival. Hope it all works out in the end.
    At least it costs nothing to try (just 1 Grain you get by collecting from Oxes anyway)

Maybe I can place him when my Blue Calf has grown up...

Goal 7 :
    - Clear Dead Trees 0/1 (make sure there is no other monster in your Realm)
    - Defeat Winter Treeples 0/1 (spawns from clearing Dead Trees)
    - Gather Bare Branches 0/2 (from defeating Winter Treeples, NOT a guaranteed drop))
    - Make Giant Bed 0/1 (workshop)
    - Upgrade the Giant Cabin to Lv. 7 (5 Giant Beams, 5 Giants Blocks, 1 Giant Bed, 2 Bare Branches)
    Reward : 100 Coins, 5 XP, 40 Crowns

Side Goal "Wood You Like Some Ice?"
    - Gather Winter Tree Tokens 0/20 (defeat Winter Treeples that spawn from Dead Trees, NOT a guaranteed drop)
    - Summon a Winter Treeple 0/1 (Trade Wagon, 1 hour, craft requires 20 Winter Treeple Tokens, Max 4)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-28-22 at 06:12 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Smart. I tried to collect, but the game won't let you place or store the second Blue Ox Calf. (if you collect too, don't choose sell. just force-close)
    I didn't realize this was one of those instances where we 'dress' a animal/character, just like Greta and Percival. Hope it all works out in the end.
    At least it costs nothing to try (just 1 Grain you get by collecting from Oxes anyway)

Maybe I can place him when my Blue Calf has grown up...

Goal 7 :
    - Clear Dead Trees 0/1 (make sure there is no other monster in your Realm)
    - Defeat Winter Treeples 0/1 (spawns from clearing Dead Trees)
    - Gather Bare Branches 0/2 (from defeating Winter Treeples)
    - Make Giant Bed 0/1 (workshop)
    - Upgrade the Giant Cabin to Lv. 7 (5 Giant Beams, 5 Giants Blocks, 1 Giant Bed, 2 Bare Branches)
    Reward : 100 Coins, 5 XP, 40 Crowns
    Once you dress the Ox, the other claf will be free to place from the Magic Forge. The only catch is that 1 forge is blocked until that point. I have it now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast