Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Same!!
    My Island of Audra is looking great!
    Attachment 62094
    That looks really nice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks ShibuyaCloth! I don't mind the Forge is closed off. Just gonna wait it out

ShibuyaCloth, is the Giant Bed craft 4 in your overview?
    Giant Bed (Workshop 15 minutes) - Gently Chewed Grass 20, Flannel Cloth 2, Bare Branches 2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Once you dress the Ox, the other claf will be free to place from the Magic Forge. The only catch is that 1 forge is blocked until that point. I have it now.
    Rats! I had made the second one, but it wouldn't let me collect or store. So I ended up selling for $0. So cute. I wanted a calf just like I bought an extra ox calf and didn't raise it. I think I did this around the time these suggestions were being written. Otherwise, I should have kept the calf in the forge and waited until I grew the other one. Great advice and help. Wish I would have had a chance to read it before I gave up on the blue ox calf.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you do that? My first blue ox is fully grown, but the second one is still locked in the forge

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    How do you do that? My first blue ox is fully grown, but the second one is still locked in the forge
    He will have to stay in the Forge until you are in goal 9. One you put your first blue ox in the Magic forge with the rigging (from goal 8) and the other item we will have to craft in goal 9, you will be able to get your 2nd blue ox out.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhhh i see! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I?m still trying to make travelers brews for the council, aspen trees have dropped giant wood for this event

Just for anyone still needing materials from aspens
    Oh good t know! Thank you! Save me coins buying those trees..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I got giant wood from Rustic Wells.
    I was getting the giant wood from ponds and wells, but my last two rounds of collecting from 10 wells and 8 ponds resulted in not one giant wood! A fixed glitch or a super bad drop luck?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    so far only one per cow erm ox
    I started with 10! Want money for expanding, but after growing and waiting 1.5 hours! First 5 collections yielded 1 grass. Don?t really need a feast dropper but hate to leave a challenge go. Maybe I?ll buy me some more

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I was getting the giant wood from ponds and wells, but my last two rounds of collecting from 10 wells and 8 ponds resulted in not one giant wood! A fixed glitch or a super bad drop luck?
    I?ve noticed the same thing. I was getting the giant wood from ponds and now I?m not.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast