Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

Executive Chef
    And here I am no longer needing Aspens, Willows, or Fangbeasts!

How many oxen can you buy?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you for the information on Aspen trees. I need to plant some so I can grow them and chop them down, I guess.

Once you awaken Clover, you have to go through a lot of steps - it takes a fair amount of time, unless you are one of those people with tons of energy - before you get his flowers, which, once you have his flower, they drop scrolls weekly. I just wanted to clarify that you don't start getting scrolls as soon as you awaken him. I found the process of getting to his flowers to be rather lengthy and not fun, tbh. That being said, other players seem to think awakening him first is the way to go - get the hard stuff out of the way first, and also have that option of getting a few scrolls every week.
    This is what I did, Prof. Clover is the first figure I got from this storyline. Gathering the flowers wasn't too bad, since I did those collections when logging in for event collects. One extra energy for collection when logging in, didn't affect my Event work much. But I also have plenty of energy, I got a bunch of Flower Power dailies on sale and have Glimmerdust droppers so can make Faerie Elixir in the Greenhouse as needed for energy. Before that, I didn't have many sources of Red Petals for making the Floral Glow. If you can't log in often, and don't have resources to make energy, it would be harder. I haven't checked the drop rate of Red Petals from Clouds, but notice they top me off a number of petal colors. So one doesn't need to get Flower Power Alicorns or spend gems on Red Petal flowers now, get a bunch of clouds. I also only put out only Red Mushroom Circles (no regular mushroom/circles unless for an event), which drop a fair amount of glimmerdust.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    How many oxen can you buy?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

That's good if you can buy them its rolled back 3 times and kept my coins and messed up the unlimited energy I bought

Rhino Keeper
    Happened here too, oxen calves just vanished…

In case youre in dire need of coal, the wizards (flame and steampunk) also drop them.

How many oxen would you suggest to get? Anyone know what the drop rate on the grass is? I bought 18.. was wondering if I need to buy more.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hateusernames View Post
    How many oxen would you suggest to get? Anyone know what the drop rate on the grass is? I bought 18.. was wondering if I need to buy more.
    I started with an initial flock of 85
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I started with an initial flock of 85
    That is a lot thanks. I’ll get few more.

Quote Originally Posted by hateusernames View Post
    so far only one per cow erm ox

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast