Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Castle Story 1/27: Chop To It! | event prize and goal info on page 1

New Resident
    It's a shame after making it so far, but I'll have to give up on completing this event. There's no way I'll be able to get all of the golden nuggets needed for the last upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SmolMins View Post
    It's a shame after making it so far, but I'll have to give up on completing this event. There's no way I'll be able to get all of the golden nuggets needed for the last upgrade.
    I?m so sorry! 😕 I only finished because I spent a ton of money to get energy and supplies. Guess I have a $50 lumberjack and some oxen now. You still have almost 48 hours. Do you have *anything* that drops nuggets? Can you pony up some real $ to buy some nuggets? I don?t know what level you are on, but if you are lower level and/or don?t have any feast droppers yet, Ringo could prove to be invaluable to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    My best pickup for coal, after the mines, are the Faux Reindeer (the dark brown ones)
    Just wanted to say thanks for this advice, I took 4 reindeer I had out after I read your post and that really helped a lot with coal. I might be able finish this event after all.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Catching up finishing the inventory info for this event... did anyone get the Lumberjack Gnome at the conclusion of this event? The drops listed on the back of the card (thanks Stymie!) are the same as other gnomes, so I've added this to the inventory section: coins, fancy beam, fancy block, royal block, royal beam, simple glue, super glue, stone block

If you got this item, can you please keep an eye out for anything other than the info listed on the back which was fancy beam/block, super glue. Thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-08-22 at 09:47 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All good! Official drops (thanks Hungrygoblin) are: Simple Glue, Super Glue, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam, Fancy Block, Royal Block, coins

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SW for all your precious work.

btw, I notice that the Tall Trees are not storable now that the event is over. I wanted to keep all my 9/10 chopped tall trees as decoration, but apparently for once, it is not possible,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post

btw, I notice that the Tall Trees are not storable now that the event is over. I wanted to keep all my 9/10 chopped tall trees as decoration, but apparently for once, it is not possible,
    Chopped items are never storable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Chopped items are never storable.
    I can store my chopped Pecan Trees, my chopped Scorched Trees, and so on..

Pecan Tree - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A tall tree with heavy branches. Clear to find Pecans.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Plants
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 2000 Coins
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Pecans, Fangbeast, Skunkupine, Wood, Living Wood
    Events: The Nutcracker Suite - November 2021
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113021

Scorched Tree - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: This tree was struck by lightning, but it looks beautiful! Clear to find Scorched Wood.
    Level: 15
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Other
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 2000 Coins
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Scorched Wood
    Events: A Faerie Strange Predicament - August 2021
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112543

Nightclub Owner
    I can store my chopped Pecan Trees, my chopped Scorched Trees, and so on..
    Only if they are un-chopped. If you start chopping, they lose the storable property.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef

Next time, buy a bunch during the event and put them in your inventory immediately. You never know how S8 will program certain deco items, and that way you will have them at your fingertips, whatever happens. (I bought 99, they are so awesome )

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526