Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunar New Year Event - 2022 January 26

Executive Chef
    Since the Blue Cub thing is the prize after turning in 20+ collections instead of the Tiger Hanging Fireworks, it's very possible it is indeed a pet. Especially because if you look at the info card to the Fireworks, it details how you can collect from it; among other things.

Maybe they seen my post a while ago in the feedback thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D5991DD5-C9BC-420F-82FB-17A401A3976C.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	243.0 KB 
ID:	62084

And are maybe starting to implement it, or at least maybe seeing how it may go. Who knows, they could've also just decided to do it without seeing it. I also may have not been the only to suggest this, I didn't really look at others feedback were.

Either way, oh this would be nice if it truly were a pet being offered instead of the event helper thing, It could give players who couldn't get the main pet from the event, to a chance to possibly get this one instead
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 01-27-22 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Since the Blue Cub thing is the prize after turning in 20+ collections instead of the Tiger Hanging Fireworks, it's very possible it is indeed a pet. Especially because if you look at the info card to the Fireworks, it details how you can collect from it; among other things.

Maybe they seen my post a while ago in the feedback thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D5991DD5-C9BC-420F-82FB-17A401A3976C.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	243.0 KB 
ID:	62084

And are maybe starting to implement it, or at least maybe seeing how it may go. Who knows, they could've also just decided to do it without seeing it. I also may have not been the only to suggest this, I didn't really look at others feedback were.

Either way, oh this would be nice if it truly were a pet being offered instead of the event helper thing, It could give players who couldn't get the main pet from the event, to a chance to possibly get this one instead
    The intention this time around is to provide a more reliable alternate method of earning the grand prize rather than letting luck dictate everything. So, two exotic pets are available: one is a standard chance drop, and the other is guaranteed through completing the quest chain.
    Last edited by ExcalS8; 01-27-22 at 11:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    No more tangerine tables pleaseee.. 12 turn ins so far and 6 of them was tangerine tables.. 3 was Chinese fireworks.. no more please lol... 1 Chinese drum (love it) 1 was lunar treats.. 1 bamboo gate pine (sooo cute!)

Really hoping I get a firework cub and Chinese dragon next time! Maybe the snow covered stone lantern.. probably wouldn't even mind a food kiosk and a foo dog even though I already have one of each of those from buying the food kiosk with gems and getting the foo dog in a different event. And no more tangerine tables!! They are cute, but I don't need a lot of those lol

Thanks for the cute prizes though!!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there going to be a Lunar sale? It’s been a long time since Chinese New Year themed items reappeared in shop. Thank you very much for this Lunar event! Especially when the event is early enough to standout on its own and not as a sidekick to V-Day. And even though the prizes are repeats, I’m really loving it.

If there’s going to be a sale, can blossom lanterns (any floating lanterns) be included?

Executive Chef
    I just got the food kiosk and it's actually not the same thing that I have.. idk how I thought they was the same lol.. but glad I got it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    The intention this time around is to provide a more reliable alternate method of earning the grand prize rather than letting luck dictate everything. So, two exotic pets are available: one is a standard chance drop, and the other is guaranteed through completing the quest chain.
    I think that's fair.

Executive Chef
    I have won all prizes besides the firework cub .. hoping I get it

Executive Chef
    30 turn ins and still no firework cub... That's all I have left to get from the prize list. Still going to keep trying to get it.

Executive Chef
    40 turned in now and still no firework cub.. still trying though...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    40 turned in now and still no firework cub.. still trying though...
    I'm still behind. Haven't reached 25. Debating on what to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12