Thread: Game does not load

Farm Supplier

Game does not load

Since yesterday I can?t load the game. Tried it 100 times, updated my iOS, restarted many times without success. Can?t open the game. I?m on the new dragon tales and loosing time, losing my gold because I can?t collect it, can?t harvest or try to breed the needed dragon for the tales, loosing the tournament because of this passed time. Has anyone else this problems? So sad because I?m a long time player and I?m daily playing. 😭

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    Since yesterday I can?t load the game. Tried it 100 times, updated my iOS, restarted many times without success. Can?t open the game. I?m on the new dragon tales and loosing time, losing my gold because I can?t collect it, can?t harvest or try to breed the needed dragon for the tales, loosing the tournament because of this passed time. Has anyone else this problems? So sad because I?m a long time player and I?m daily playing. ��

There is already a discussion about this under Bugs and Issues..I suggest you go to it and read a lot of the posts..you are not the only one with this issue.Thanks

Does not load today. Have missed over two months with this issue off and on

Fashion Designer
    From orson32: There is already a discussion about this under Bugs and Issues..I suggest you go to it and read a lot of the posts..you are not the only one with this issue.Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    yes S8 do this to players every Tales. They lock them out and wont allow players back in until the event has finished.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please use the existing thread to continue discussions on this issue.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...90#post1663390

Moved this thread to bugs forum and closed as duplicate.