Thread: The Main Goal Prizes Are So Bad

The Main Goal Prizes Are So Bad

Okay, so we've all noticed that recently S8 has been doing everything wrong with the main goals. There are many issues such as:

1) Increased oven parts requirements.
    2) Brown tables, chairs and wallpaper.
    3) Boring or repeated final goal prizes.

I really want to focus on the last issue. I'll stop myself from ranting about the fountains and couches fiasco that happened last year.

What I really don't understand is, if you're going to make the goals IMPOSSIBLE to finish, WHY NOT MAKE THE FINAL PRIZE WORTH IT?!!!

They really expect ppl to go through 15 stressful days of cooking and struggling to build ovens only to win a stup!d big bowl of raw eggs?!

Make it make sense cause the math ain't mathing!

But another thing is, the side goals and 5 day goals both have really good prizes! Like they are actually things someone would want in their bakery!

Why tho?? Why can't the main goal prize NOT look like a last minute decision deco?

Totally agree! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The side goals and mini goals have good prizes because they are old items from previously released crates.

I think I'm the only one who actually likes fountains but I agree that the giant bowl of raw eggs was just not worth all the work that the goal was.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry_Cobbler_324 View Post
    The side goals and mini goals have good prizes because they are old items from previously released crates.
    Wait, I remember reading in other threads that the game was owned by a different company "Teamlava" before. And ppl keep saying that they were better at designing literally EVERYTHING in the bakery than Storm8. They said Teamlava used to put great effort in making the decorations and foods. So since the side and mini goals have such good prizes from before most likely means they were made by Teamlava. I wish Storm8 would do better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Wait, I remember reading in other threads that the game was owned by a different company "Teamlava" before. And ppl keep saying that they were better at designing literally EVERYTHING in the bakery than Storm8. They said Teamlava used to put great effort in making the decorations and foods. So since the side and mini goals have such good prizes from before most likely means they were made by Teamlava. I wish Storm8 would do better.

See Thread #2 Below
    (Teamlava and Storm8 are the same company)

Name:  714887A9-8E62-46D0-B407-90879FA7D9A9.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  76.7 KB