Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else have wierd personal goals in their kingdom? or is it just me?

Executive Chef
    shortdanzr, I am strange too, so you do have some company!
    A while ago when we had one of those mermaid quests or expansions, I blew through a boatload of coins because all the items cost a lot of coins. My coin amount went down so much that it alarmed me. So I devised a plan to avoid that in the future. Say I have 98,000,000 coins before I put coins into a plot to expand. In order to put any more coins into another expansion, I add 1,000,000 coins to the 98,000,000. Then I cannot put any more coins into another expansion until I have 99,000,000 coins. With some of the recently added expansions (some of which require 2,955,000 coins), I then have to collect 2, 3, or 4 million coins before I can move on. The only time I deviate from this system is if we are doing a timed quest that requires an expansion. This has worked well for me. I now have a little over 189,000,000 coins. Other players have way more than that. However, I am satisfied with this method.
    I hope I have explained this clearly. Probably not!
    Kudos to you for having 50k in energy, as well as to other players who have exorbitant amounts of energy. It is quite an accomplishment!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    Thank you, I?ve got it, now to save up for the kiln - that?s going to take forever to get 30 gold runes
    I found the kiln not worth it. It doesn?t craft things I really need & have two other places to craft everything in the kiln. If I could trade it for 3 more rainbow Alicorns, I would. I?ve got about 30 rainbow Alicorns & get a rainbow pot most days. They are great. The best things I got from them are: energy, gems, trade tickets, & expansion permits. Also get craft supplies.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The mermaid storyline was the catalyst for keeping a minimum coin amount. I generally now keep coins at 70 million, save for a bit and then apply to a new plot. When I got to 80 million I decided I liked that even better, so when those 6 or so new plots on the island were released I still kept 70 as a baseline. My board layout is predominantly coin and trade ticket droppers.

I love personal goals...especially when there's time between events to do something fun. Great thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to save THAT much money? I can barely reach one million before It's all gone to keep progressing xD
    i think i started castle story dec of 2017. i used to have problems with coin. but i used to have problems with energy. now i have enough energy to be able to collect as much as i want from buildings.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Hey SpiritWind, you’re back! So glad to *see* you, hope all is well! Yep, you guys are weird and I like it. So I can get weird too, haha!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hey SpiritWind, you’re back! So glad to *see* you, hope all is well! Yep, you guys are weird and I like it. So I can get weird too, haha!
    We embrace those who share our passion for this game! Thank you, yes I'm back on deck and I am definitely getting a bit better each day.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe not goals but rules. I once missed out on an expansion sale because I didn’t have enough explorer permits to get there, so now I keep them at 20 and expansion permits at 50, before expanding. Which also means expanding takes forever, lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Maybe not goals but rules. I once missed out on an expansion sale because I didn’t have enough explorer permits to get there, so now I keep them at 20 and expansion permits at 50, before expanding. Which also means expanding takes forever, lol
    I do this as well. The sales are great but only 3-5 days. Not enough time to craft the 10-30 permits needed.

Why would you keep 50k energy? Besides a type of OCD or not having anything to do which I don?t have that problem bc I took 4 years off (crazy I know) so I have tons to do but then you?d be losing all the ?free? energy. It?s interesting & I never thought of banking that much. I just try to have 99 or 999 of everything (some like fairie paste, beam or bait go way past 99.) & I always time my alicorns to where I collect 1 every 6 hours so I constantly have 1 ready

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i think i started castle story dec of 2017. i used to have problems with coin. but i used to have problems with energy. now i have enough energy to be able to collect as much as i want from buildings.
    Yeah I means makes sense you have been playing for some time now! I started playing the game back in 2012 but didn't know what I was doing, since I was so young and gave up multiple times. Only now I'm fully devoted to the game and playing again so I have a lot to catch up on regarding goals and building up a sustainable Kingdom Looking forward to having my own sets of weird personal goals when I can tho!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast