Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: does anyone else have wierd personal goals in their kingdom? or is it just me?

Fashion Designer
    Here's an old thread with a very detailed list of unofficial goals in castle story as well as what it required to attain them, ranging in difficulty from easy to "miracle" or "impossible":

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...enced-players)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Here's an old thread with a very detailed list of unofficial goals in castle story as well as what it required to attain them, ranging in difficulty from easy to "miracle" or "impossible":

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...enced-players)
    With the advent of weekly or bi-weekly events, the meaning of the u-goals have shrunk a lot. Nevertheless I still do it for fun, I still have a few impossible ongoing, the one I am still pursuing since years is "Hell Sisters", I must be on it since 5-6 years. At the current pace, I think I will need 2-3 more years.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    shortdanzr, I am strange too, so you do have some company!
    A while ago when we had one of those mermaid quests or expansions, I blew through a boatload of coins because all the items cost a lot of coins. My coin amount went down so much that it alarmed me. So I devised a plan to avoid that in the future. Say I have 98,000,000 coins before I put coins into a plot to expand. In order to put any more coins into another expansion, I add 1,000,000 coins to the 98,000,000. Then I cannot put any more coins into another expansion until I have 99,000,000 coins. With some of the recently added expansions (some of which require 2,955,000 coins), I then have to collect 2, 3, or 4 million coins before I can move on. The only time I deviate from this system is if we are doing a timed quest that requires an expansion. This has worked well for me. I now have a little over 189,000,000 coins. Other players have way more than that. However, I am satisfied with this method.
    I hope I have explained this clearly. Probably not!
    Kudos to you for having 50k in energy, as well as to other players who have exorbitant amounts of energy. It is quite an accomplishment!
    I too have u-goal?s, working my way up there. Only at about 80,000,000 coin and 50,300 energy. Was keeping energy above 40,000 but looking at upgrading that target. Checked the forum for lists of the best coin drops and have as many as I can in my board. Most recent non-event expansions cost 2,250,000 so now trying to grow piggy bank. As for energy I?ll have to be vigilant too. Lots of daily energy means I can tap away for ages.

I?ve been playing since 2017, and gave worked hard to have such resources. I also do most Elven trades. I have a few rainbow Ali?s but also got the mystic kiln. I find it very helpful when magic forge?s are busy in events. I can still craft clubs, horns (for royal exchange) and swords and light armour for adventures. Thinking of saving for another. MK also helps getting over item limit. I get to 98 of craft item, set all 3 forge?s for same item. Upon collection end up with total of 101. I do the same with most crafting buildings. Means reaching max takes less time especially when craft needed for events too.

For the above crafting method it?s worth the 85 gold troll tokens to get the cooking camp and the tinker camp. And for those looking for more frequent energy both the wizard school and wizard portal work great too, though they cost quite a few rarer resources to upgrade. 😏

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123