Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else have wierd personal goals in their kingdom? or is it just me?

Executive Chef

does anyone else have wierd personal goals in their kingdom? or is it just me?

does anyone else have odd personal goals that they want done in their kingdom? like i am trying to do the max on all supplies thing. which is obviously going to take me a LONG time as i am still upgrading some items. but i have other odd goals.
    like i have one section that i really want to expand to.
    and i have plenty of energy droppers and usually am able to do all that i want/need and stay above 50k in energy (unless it is a very energy intensive event). but i hate dropping belong 50k
    and i have 98,900,000 roughly in coin. for some reason i really want to go above 100 million in coin. and be able to stay above 100 million.

or am i just strange? (i mean i am strange, but do i have company)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Yes 😂 I set myself goals on expanding - i?ve done a spreadsheet and mapped out areas that need expanding, colour coded, initialed & numbered so I know what?s required to expand each section so I don?t have to remember which bit I was working on or keep opening it to see what?s needed.

Is it worth spending my runes on a rainbow alicorn? Will it give energy?

Nightclub Owner
    You might want to check the u-goals! Those were made when there was no weekly events and storyline updates were super super rare.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    Is it worth spending my runes on a rainbow alicorn? Will it give energy?
    Yes, the Rainbow Alicorn gives energy every day, and it is probably the main reason you want to collect Runes, unless you are using them all for boosts. The only way you can use your Gold Runes is for the Rainbow Alicorn and the Mystic Kiln to the best of my knowledge, so if you have enough gold runes to get a Rainbow Alicorn, go for it! They also occasionally drop rainbow deco items and, very rarely, a rainbow pot that you can clear with one energy to get more resources, although I don't know what it drops.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I once saw a kingdom that was entirely brown horses. Nothing is strange to me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I once saw a kingdom that was entirely brown horses. Nothing is strange to me.
    Hmmm, have you been lurking somewhere

Well this is not possible anymore as we have a cap on items now. But yeah, that was another era
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Thank you, I?ve got it, now to save up for the kiln - that?s going to take forever to get 30 gold runes

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hmmm, have you been lurking somewhere

Well this is not possible anymore as we have a cap on items now. But yeah, that was another era
    Was that you? Legendary.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    does anyone else have odd personal goals that they want done in their kingdom? like i am trying to do the max on all supplies thing. which is obviously going to take me a LONG time as i am still upgrading some items. but i have other odd goals.
    like i have one section that i really want to expand to.
    and i have plenty of energy droppers and usually am able to do all that i want/need and stay above 50k in energy (unless it is a very energy intensive event). but i hate dropping belong 50k
    and i have 98,900,000 roughly in coin. for some reason i really want to go above 100 million in coin. and be able to stay above 100 million.

or am i just strange? (i mean i am strange, but do i have company)
    Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to save THAT much money? I can barely reach one million before It's all gone to keep progressing xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast