Thread: Strictly TeamLava games?

Executive Chef

Strictly TeamLava games?

Just curious...

Do you only play TeamLava games?
    OR
    Do you play other games similar to the story games?

- What other similar games do you play?

Update: I play others when I have extra extra time .
    we rule, we farm, we city, tap resort, tiny chef, tiny nightclub, tiny zoo, pocket cafe (eh), trade nations, flight tycoon, clubworld, rule the sky (just started), My town.

Non simulation: sudoku, tiki totems, "chop chop"s, iAssociate, coin dozer, brick breaker types, arcade basketball, and some other "just for giggles" and minute games.

TeamLava games are the first ones I play though. And the first folder of the games section
    Last edited by sehana; 04-29-11 at 07:21 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    "We Rule" and "Godfinger" are my favorites.

The TL games start to bore me. There is always only an initial release, then maybe a bugfix and that's it. There are no mentionable (free weekly) updates at all and so it gets really boring pretty quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    I don't actually play any games that are similar to TL. This role playing genre isn't really my usual fare but for personal reasons, I've found myself with more down time this past year than normal and this provides a really good escape. I do enjoy the community too. I tried the smurf one but it bored me to tears!

The app games I prefer are sudoku, genesis, flood it and doodle pool, but my favourite would have to be trainyard. Oh and how could I forget talking Carl! We've spent many a lazy afternoon together
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Executive Chef
    I play mainly all LT games and Storm8 games. That's plenty for me.

Executive Chef
    I play others when I have extra extra time .
    we rule, we farm, we city, tap resort, tiny chef, tiny nightclub, tiny zoo, pocket cafe (eh), trade nations, flight tycoon, clubworld, rule the sky (just started), My town.

Non simulation: sudoku, tiki totems, "chop chop"s, iAssociate, coin dozer, brick breaker types, arcade basketball, and some other "just for giggles" and minute games.

TeamLava games are the first ones I play though. And the first folder of the games section
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    My son and I play the Smurfs game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    My son and I play the Smurfs game.
    - i have that also... I like how you can play mini games when you click on the different buildings

Executive Chef
    Yes. We have fun with that game. Honestly, they have done it right- they constantly have updates, expansions, new stuff, new games, new levels, and the free berries periodically. I like the change in seasons. We really enjoy it!

Executive Chef
    I have played a good many different types of apps/games. Problem is most don't hold my attention for that long for various reasons. I do play Storm8 and TeamLava apps a lot, however I do venture out there with other apps.

Tiny Chef
    Tap Resort
    Not so much into Zynga apps, tried a couple of them
    Clubworld, although wasn't really a fan sadly as I like the company

But as for apps that are different: well lets just say all my pages are basically filled with games Kami Retro, Train Conductor, TapOut, Words With Friends, Scrabble, Tap Tap 4/Dance, Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Q*Bert, Blastoff Bunnies, Pogo Games, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja. And that's just about a page (well not even actually).

So in short for games similar to Story games - mainly TL.

At one point I attempted a tapper type game on Facebook, that was very short lived. Can't even remember who the company was.