Thread: Videos not working for tournament

Rhino Keeper

Videos not working for tournament

Is anybody else having trouble getting videos to work to speed up tournament rounds? I?ve already lost twice in the first 4 rounds, and without those videos it?s nearly impossible to finish a tournament. My iOS is up to date.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Is anybody else having trouble getting videos to work to speed up tournament rounds? I?ve already lost twice in the first 4 rounds, and without those videos it?s nearly impossible to finish a tournament. My iOS is up to date.
    Yeah, same here. I've been trying since yesterday but a single video just won't go through. Very frustrating, since as you said, it's almost impossible to finish the tournaments without the help of those videos...especially if you're unlucky enough to be stuck on a stupid champion for 2 days...

Rhino Keeper
    I got all my videos to work yesterday..I am on an ipad….they haven’t come up for today yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    I got all my videos to work yesterday..I am on an ipad….they haven’t come up for today yet
    I haven't been able to get a single one to work, ever since the new tournament, and I'm also on iPad. Will have to open a ticket to see if someone can help, as I've lost playing a ton of rounds in the first 2 days

Rhino Keeper
    I got one to work this morning, but it was a minute long and my phone screen started to go to sleep, so I tapped the screen to wake it up and when I did it took me to the App Store. Went back to the game to try and finish the video and, guess what, the game crashed and I haven?t gotten vids to work since.

Rhino Keeper
    I used more videos this morning for bingo..still working fine..no issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Yeah, same here. I've been trying since yesterday but a single video just won't go through. Very frustrating, since as you said, it's almost impossible to finish the tournaments without the help of those videos...especially if you're unlucky enough to be stuck on a stupid champion for 2 days...
    That is only the case with IPad. Android does not get videos at all. I have only been able to get 2 videos in over a week. I was curious so I went to my small island, level 99 and very little expansion. I don’t battle there so have never needed to use a video. I battled and lost then tried video. Could not get one so it has nothing to do with the size of the island or how many videos are used

Rhino Keeper
    They're currently investigating the issue, although it obviously doesn't help those of us who always rely on using them, and now can't during this tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, that?s a full 105 gold down the drain to ultimate attack these stupid champion types.

Starting to think it’s rigged that way to make us spend gold. JMO.