Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Oaken Obstruction tales event

  1. #21
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    I can’t get the shade dragon so this event will be another fail.
    Same. Like, why would they give us such a difficult combo to breed when the black element splits all the time? At least give us breeding combos of things that can't split so we have a better chance.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Same. Like, why would they give us such a difficult combo to breed when the black element splits all the time? At least give us breeding combos of things that can't split so we have a better chance.
    Last attempt I tried black with black red hoping with 2 black maybe 1 would not split..nope, 25 hours to boot

    As to colors that don't split, red and yellow are terrible for me. As others have often said, there are too many 4 hour commons as possibles...for every color combo.

  3. #23
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    Last attempt I tried black with black red hoping with 2 black maybe 1 would not split..nope, 25 hours to boot

    As to colors that don't split, red and yellow are terrible for me. As others have often said, there are too many 4 hour commons as possibles...for every color combo.
    For me, in Tales, I only try twice to breed the dragon. Once if I get something like your 25 hour breed. If successful, then I will try to finish the Tales but if not, I don’t find all of the aggravation worth it. When, as usual, that is the case, I will just go a few rounds to get a few rewards that might help me and go on to something else. It works for me, I don’t get frustrated and just move on to the next thing

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    For me, in Tales, I only try twice to breed the dragon. Once if I get something like your 25 hour breed. If successful, then I will try to finish the Tales but if not, I don’t find all of the aggravation worth it. When, as usual, that is the case, I will just go a few rounds to get a few rewards that might help me and go on to something else. It works for me, I don’t get frustrated and just move on to the next thing
    When my accounts were lower level, I *always* tried to at least finish chapter 7 so I could get Island Parts. That seems so long ago now! Lol!

    For me, it really depends on how much I want the various dragons, including the one we are trying to breed, the second Tales dragon, 3rd Tales dragon, and the dragon or tickets that we can get with the Ocarina. My lowest level account still doesn't have a GPD, so I am saving tickets to get the Gold Horizon dragon. I'm not super excited about the dragons in this event, but I do want those tickets, so I'm trying to finish. My two older accounts don't have room for more dragons, really, so they aren't really trying very hard.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  5. #25
    Dragon Story , Drachengaard 2.9.0.1g
    Hello
    I can't hatch the Ceremony and the shade dragon
    Can you help please?

  6. #26
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    14,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachengaard View Post
    Dragon Story , Drachengaard 2.9.0.1g
    Hello
    I can't hatch the Ceremony and the shade dragon
    Can you help please?
    I've moved this post here from the castle forum to dragon forum.

    Please read through this thread and one of the amazing players will help you

  7. #27
    It has been a struggle to breed this Shade Dragon on both of my accounts....Tales are almost over and I have given up on both accounts because of being unable to breed this supposedly "common" dragon (NOT!!).

    Time to quit, methinks!!

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,004
    I got too far behind and now I can't finish in time. Really wanted those tickets for the Gold Horizon dragon. Oh, well.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

  9. #29
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    512
    tales not expire yet. but due to change of event. i can no longer proceed with tale step after the update of game

    >>5. Collect Iridescent Leaves from Breeding. (Skip: 60Gold)

    i would have guess I could at least get the second dragon with the time remaining on my baby account, but no, this morning ( my time) i got up to collect from breeding, no longer produce Iridescent, and game won't register. (not even trying to win it through battle arena tournament).

    too bad.

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    127
    Still trying to craft, as I want to have all commons but no luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •