Thread: Socks sent not showing

Farm Supplier

Socks sent not showing

I can see that about 10 people responded to my request, but my counter for the chapter still shows zero. I have forced closed twice, and no change. Please help
    Storm ID ronirp13

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    It looks like it started counting, but showing only 2, when I can see that I have 10 responses. This really is problematic when I cannot move forward

Executive Chef
    I'm having a similar problem. My counter showed 12 received when I went to bed, then back to 11 this morning, and none received in the last 12 hours. I have confirmed with 3 people that have sent me requested socks that I haven't received them, and one that hasn't even received my request.
    This could affect finishing the event if the same thing happens on the last day.

I'm experiencing the same issue with the Socks. I've made some screenshots as proof:

Please fix this issue ASAP because we won't be able to proceed otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm having a similar problem. My counter showed 12 received when I went to bed, then back to 11 this morning, and none received in the last 12 hours. I have confirmed with 3 people that have sent me requested socks that I haven't received them, and one that hasn't even received my request.
    This could affect finishing the event if the same thing happens on the last day.
    Apparently, the server did a reset at some point between 5 to 6 hours after Chapter 5 began. The question is whether this reset was one of the many random ones we experience, or it was "purposefully" done.

Just stop with the neighbor requests, S8. Can't you see how frustrating it is every single time there is one. You could drop it down to 10 requests & it still would be a problem! They just don't work anymore as initially intended! So, please eliminate them altogether!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Sending out a few requests at a time is recommended so as to not cause requests to become delayed. When this happens, it usually resolves itself. If you are still having problems, feel free to reach out to support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Sending out a few requests at a time is recommended so as to not cause requests to become delayed. When this happens, it usually resolves itself. If you are still having problems, feel free to reach out to support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
    That is what most of us are doing, but it still does not work. I send my requests out in bite sizes of five to eight and wait for the notifications that say my neighbors have responded, but the numbers do not add up. After two days of making requests I manually counted at least 26 responses from my neighbors but the game only shows that I received 13.

I submitted a ticket, for this and something else that happened on day 2, but haven’t even received a response from the team other than the automated one