Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Jan 14 - Winter Wedding Sale (6 Days)

Rhino Keeper

SALE: 2022 Jan 14 - Winter Wedding Sale (6 Days)

EDIT (PG) - Adding Sale Information. Post format borrowed from AnnirasSweets's past posts:

6 Day "Winter Wedding" Sale

Introducing Echo Appliances!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Echo appliances are a new type of ovens which include previously released classic recipes that are already unlocked, regardless of if you completed the original goal!
    Name:  7173E9F3-AAEF-4ED0-919E-C3A4786293B3.jpg
Views: 2650
Size:  110.3 KB

Notes/Observations:
    • A lot of the reintroduced items are goal-related, and first introduced to Bakery Story as part of the Winter Wedding Goals back in January 8 2014.
    • The following items are duplicates introduced to the market for gems. These are duplicates of goal prizes that players had to work to unlock during the January 2014 Winter Wedding Goals. Players who unlocked these prizes still have the option to buy their unlocked items for coins by scrolling further in the market:
      • Winter Wedding Chair
      • Winter Wedding (3x3 Floor Decoration)
      • Winter Bouquet (1x1 Floor Decoration)

• The Winter Echo Oven appears to be a duplicate of the Winter Oven. Since it is being offered for gems, it does not require any parts to build.
      • The recipes on the oven are presumably normal, and will only award up to 2 gems per recipe upon mastery.
      • It is unknown at this time if mastery progress on the Winter Oven recipes transfers to the Winter Echo Oven or vice versa
      • The recipes on the Winter Echo Oven are the same as on the Winter Oven: Frost Cookies; Winter Cupcake; and Winter Cake

Iced Crate listing in the Master Box

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board

Ok, I just noticed a very limited sale. They have the COOL WINTER OVEN! Unfortunately, I can?t afford it! 25 gems is ridiculous! Didn?t it used to cost coin or something? I don?t even remember the recipes in it! Anyone know? Thanks!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-17-22 at 02:38 PM. Reason: adding sale info

This is from the Cookbook that Annirasweets maintains. I’m a sucker for past stoves and recipes so I’m pretty excited and hope they continue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	284C5FA0-F38A-4DDC-A772-1A0541056547.jpg 
Views:	2985 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	62014

Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-14-22 at 06:14 PM. Reason: enlarged picture

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Storm8 for bringing the winter decorations and the oven. The oven is a bit pricey, but I understand that it probably costs more because it is an oven that was released a long time ago. I was able to buy a couple and the recipes look great especially the winter cake. Thank you.

I love that we finally have a chance to get past goal ovens! What an awesome surprise! Thank you, Storm8! 😃❤️

25 gems isn't cheap, but I personally am just super-thrilled and find it totally acceptable.

Hopefully we'll get many more of those Echo Appliances. 🤞I only discovered the game in 2014, so I'm missing quite a few appliances. Absolutely willing to invest gems to get them all.☺️

Executive Chef
    Are you serious? 25 gems for ONE oven? No thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not buying an !OVEN! for a 25 gems. Its just ridiculous. Id understand if it costed 5 gems or max. 10 gems.

Im rather gonna buy Winter Wonderland deco, that I.ve been waiting for so long to be released separately out of the box. Thank you S8 for that!! And I find the price of 35 gems for such a deco is acceptable (since its a 1st category prize in box).

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Storm 8 for re releasing an old appliance I wanted a long time. Seems they are listening to our complaints. The gem price is ok since it?s an oven from long time ago.
    The only problem is that the chairs have a glitch. They are invisible in the correct position to the table. If you rotate them they are visible.
    Can anyone report that?
    Many thanks in advance!
    And I hope also that they continue to re release old appliances as they did the last weeks! 👍🏼

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t mind that a re released oven costs gems, but 25! Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaSkywalker View Post
    I love that we finally have a chance to get past goal ovens! What an awesome surprise! Thank you, Storm8! ��❤️

25 gems isn't cheap, but I personally am just super-thrilled and find it totally acceptable.

Hopefully we'll get many more of those Echo Appliances. ��I only discovered the game in 2014, so I'm missing quite a few appliances. Absolutely willing to invest gems to get them all.☺️
    Is there something special about Echo appliances? I've never seen it before. I started playing in 2015.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Rhino Keeper
    1. Please fix the chairs. You cannot rotate them otherwise they don't show.
    2. I had 2 Winter Cake but it shows I have none. I bought 2 of them. I later checked and I already have the 2 plus these. That is NOT fair. I want to be credited for the 40 gems I used for this purchase. My friend said she has all the items but not showing she has any. Yet they are in her catalogue all for coins. That is deceiving to get people to spend gems when they don't need to. Please fix this and I would like 40 gems credited back to me.

I am so happy to have all of these items, but just curious why chairs are 2 gems, counter 10 gems, and oven 25 gems when originally they were coin items? - You can only earn 6 gems from the oven, but I have always wanted this oven so I bought 1. I appreciate being able to have these items, but the gem prices are ridiculous. I hope the release of older items continues but please make the gems more reasonable. And please show if we have these items previously. That is so not fair.
    Last edited by DawnLovesDD; 01-14-22 at 04:11 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast