Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the goals those speeding through the goals. I typically only get ahead the first day because there is nothing to collect for the quest on that day.

Get well soon Spiritwind.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Best start updating our neighbor list for Day 5 and Day 9.

What I can't understand is why I'm still receiving requests for "Ye Old Gloves" from the previous event even after that event has ended and this new one started. And these requests were from five days ago
    And it's still happening today

That event has already ended! Isn't there some RESET button that S8 can hit to clear this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Welcome to the forum! We're here to help whenever we can! As more people work ahead in the game, more info will be posted, so check back often.
    In chapter 2, Thomas said he was going to explain what happened. However I was still collecting from Kylis and he went away. What does he say? I just read here that there is a side goal. I guess I will look for that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    ?
    I think it's the Laces Tree Saplings in this event. It might indeed be better to keep them saplings until we know more.
    Stymie52, do you remember if the Laces Trees continue to drop laces when they are fully grown or do we need to keep putting them back in storage after collecting from them to keep them from growing up?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Stymie52, do you remember if the Laces Trees continue to drop laces when they are fully grown or do we need to keep putting them back in storage after collecting from them to keep them from growing up?
    Hi,
    I have a fully grown Laces Tree I got from the adventures, and it drops laces and bows with a 10 minutes timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    So sorry that you are sick. Get some good sleep, and Tylenol if you have a fever. We will all fill in for you, although yours will be big shoes to fill (I thought that was very clever!).
    Don't take Tylenol for a low grade fever. Fever is our bodies' way of fighting off an infection, especially a viral one. Take something only if fever is really high or you can't sleep (sleep is more important than a few hours of bug ****ing). There are websites like Mayo Clinic to guide this.

So happy we have a Storybook right now. There's too much going on (weather, illness) to have to log in for a Community, or have another major energy drainer.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hi,
    I have a fully grown Laces Tree I got from the adventures, and it drops laces and bows with a 10 minutes timer.
    Ah! Excellent. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if event items stop dropping if the side goal completes?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Does anyone know if event items stop dropping if the side goal completes?
    The Laces Trees & Sampling only drop when the items are asked for, leather & jewels drops when a chapter is open. For the others probably the same, only when a chapter is open.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    My first Laces Tree dropped from one of my first adventures - it is counting for tending the sapling as well as dropping laces. I thought, but do not know for sure, that my second bow dropped from an adventure (I do know the first one did.)

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast