Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 387

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

  1. #111
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    505
    I am so fed up with requests. I have asked about 30 neighbours who I either know are playing as they post on my wall or have asked me for requests tonight. After 2 hrs my total sits at 10. 30 mins ago it was 9 and I wrote down 2 more names that had responded but the count only went up 1 to 10. And it doesn't matter how many times I force close. And someone who told me they responded just after 7, their response has never been seen. It just seems so unfair, it's not like I send to all my 682 neighbours and clog the system as I don't want any problems on day 9. Sorry about the whinge, but sometimes you just feel so defeated.

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I added the prize info but I'm really sick so that's all I have capacity to do at the moment.
    I hope you feel better soon!! Sending good vibes your way!

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I am so fed up with requests. I have asked about 30 neighbours who I either know are playing as they post on my wall or have asked me for requests tonight. After 2 hrs my total sits at 10. 30 mins ago it was 9 and I wrote down 2 more names that had responded but the count only went up 1 to 10. And it doesn't matter how many times I force close. And someone who told me they responded just after 7, their response has never been seen. It just seems so unfair, it's not like I send to all my 682 neighbours and clog the system as I don't want any problems on day 9. Sorry about the whinge, but sometimes you just feel so defeated.
    I just added you as a friend so maybe I can help plus I can always use people that are helpful. I am online with the game at least 15 times a day so I will catch you

  4. #114
    I’m current with the task levels just started the fifth one my sheep are not dropping anything yet is that normal because we’re not at that point. I have two sheep

  5. #115
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I?m current with the task levels just started the fifth one my sheep are not dropping anything yet is that normal because we?re not at that point. I have two sheep
    Yes, that's normal.
    The Sheep will start their drops after Chapter 7, Goal 2. (that is when we 'officially' get Sheep)

    (make sure you have them 'out and about' though, so you can immediately collect from the ones you have to progress to the next Goal and have the timers of your new and already won Sheep at the same time)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-17-22 at 06:52 AM.

  6. #116
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    122
    Lower levels Chapter 5
    Give 20 wheat
    Ask neighbors for 10 white socks
    Practice shoe repair 1x
    Tend lace trees 1x
    Upgrade shoemaker to lvl 5: magic jewels 25, magic leather 25, grommet 10, bows 5

  7. #117
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Done, and thank you for providing so much of the info, very much appreciated!
    You are a computer wizard! I am a nurse who started my career when there were no computers. I envy your computer prowess, and we all thank you for all you do on the Forum!

  8. #118
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    You are a computer wizard! I am a nurse who started my career when there were no computers. I envy your computer prowess, and we all thank you for all you do on the Forum!
    Haha, thanks Stymie!

  9. #119
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,802
    Frank the Cobbler is quite a stunning character. The detail is amazing, and he truly has the aura of a seasoned craftsman. Well done, S8! I love him, and he is a wonderful addition to our realms. As mentioned on Page 1, Frank's timer is 7 days. Good luck to all as you near the finish line!

  10. #120
    Executive Chef deadpixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    2,702
    Quote Originally Posted by tatcat View Post
    There is a daily limit on neighbor requests (something like 20 but don't quote me on that). You can reply to the max number of requests per day but also only that number of requests of yours will be satisfied in a day. Any unsatisfied requests you've already made to a given neighbor will still be out there and will show up the next day until they are all responded to. This is why I usually limit my requests to only active neighbors, especially for an event with multiple different requests. It's no fun not being able to get the second item because people are still responding to the first request.

    If you're following the forum you can often tell if you've got a "stale" request by visiting before you respond to the request and seeing what stage your neighbor is at by looking at the related event building level, if they've gotten enough requests to level up for the level that had the request they don't need you to fulfill it. If you hit deny then that request goes away.
    Thank you for taking the time to explain that. Actually, I am aware of the “daily limits” on gifts from neighbors. My practice too is to limit the number of request I send out and to wait for as many answers as possible before sending more, but never more than 14 on day 5 and 19 on day 9, reserving the last request and sending it to Stormie.

    My complain here is about the fact that S8 does not have a reset mechanism built in to clear out outdated request when moving from one event to another. You’d think that common sense would dictate that such a function would be necessary, especially when the game can’t reset itself.

    And I certainly would like to know how they’d explain this?








    The News list ten responses (I know I received 13 and that they only display the latest ten), but how did that total to one?

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •