Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Lace trees

Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    My saplings disappeared after being placed
    Not in storage nowhere the game reverted and my 3rd mission was income but it moved into the harvest sapling part of chapter restarted multiple times saplings have not appeared
    I do not have a single lace tree. It is already day 3! I sent a message to Storm8, but will have to wait until they reply tomorrow. 😭 what are my chances of finishing this event when I do not have a major item?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by surely10 View Post
    I do not have a single lace tree. It is already day 3! I sent a message to Storm8, but will have to wait until they reply tomorrow. �� what are my chances of finishing this event when I do not have a major item?
    You do not get the saplings until late in Day 3, so you are not far behind. I recommend going on as many adventures as you can. The lace trees are a possible drop from the adventure, so you have a chance to get trees from the adventure. That will help you to decrease any gap. Be sure to check your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    First off spirit wind I hope you?re feeling better. Is anyone else having issues and not being able to watch videos. The option comes up but then it says there?s no video.
    I hope spirtwind is feeling better soon! Also, I have been having issues with the videos for the last few days! Today it took 16 tries before it loaded! I hope they fix this soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    You do not get the saplings until late in Day 3, so you are not far behind. I recommend going on as many adventures as you can. The lace trees are a possible drop from the adventure, so you have a chance to get trees from the adventure. That will help you to decrease any gap. Be sure to check your inventory.
    The Magic Sheep are also a very valuable drop from the Adventure. They drop Poof Balls and Fuzzy Lining, which are needed in the later Chapters.

Fashion Designer
    What Chapter should you be on now to coordinate with the days. I'm on Chapter 4 right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    What Chapter should you be on now to coordinate with the days. I'm on Chapter 4 right now.
    If you started on day one, and you have not skipped ahead, you would be on chapter 4. I started a day late and I'm on chapter three.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5 starts in roughly 3 hours. (if you started on launch)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-16-22 at 10:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    The new chapters become available at midnight PST, which is why I always stay up way too late on storybooks! Just under three hours from now to Chapter 5.

Fashion Designer
    I have been in touch with Spiritwind. She is slowly feeling much better and all your kind wishes are appreciated. And yes, she is getting lots of sleep. I believe it's a credit to lots of players , I won't mention names as I'll miss someone out, that we are getting the info we need to complete this event.

Executive Chef
    Save on scrolling, part 2 :

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwb52 View Post
    Old Thomas house
    15 Rocket Larkspurs
    15 ponds
    15 farm houses
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    ... Chapter 2:
    Goal 1: Place the Shoemaker (building to buy for 2000 coins). Takes 5 jewels, 20 stone, 10 iron ore, and 10 coal to build.
    Goal 2: Tend Magic Cows 6x (again, this is for a low level account, so probably more for higher level accounts). Cows cost 5000 coins each. collect 10 coins every 5 minutes. It let me buy 10. It says they will drop "Magical Leather."
    Goal 3: Clear a Magic Geode x 2 Buy in the market for 2000 coins each, 15 actions to clear each one. These drop "Magic Jewels."
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 2: Requires 10 Magic Leather and 10 Magic Jewels
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 2
    Goal 2: For higher levels, you must tend the Magic Cows 12 times
    Chapter 3
    Goal 1: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/15
    Goal 2: Fend off Shoe Gnome, 10 hits to defeat (Found near Farmhouses!) 0/6
    Goal 3: Practice Shoe Repair 0/3 (Adventure requiring Worn Shoes 0/1, Water 0/5, Hides 0/5) 2 Hours
    Goal 4: Tend Laces Tree Saplings 0/10
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 3 (Magic Leather 0/20, Magic Jewels 0/20, Laces 0/20)

Some drops from the Adventure: Bows, Magic Geode, Grommet, Laces Tree, Laces Tree Sapling, Magic Sheep, Poof Balls, Magic Jewels, Metal Press, Laces, Magic Cow

After Goal 2, a side Goal pops up. It is called "These Shoes Were Made for Throwing," and it states it is for 13 days.
    Find a Shoe Gnome 0/1
    Fight a Shoe Gnome 0/1
    Gather Worn Shoes (From Fighting Shoe Gnomes!) 0/40
    Summon a Shoe Gnome (Summon in the Workshop!) 0/1

Summon a Shoe Gnome (Workshop)
    Requirements are 40 Worn Shoes
    Time is 5 Minutes
    Maximum of 4
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    For lower levels Chapter 3 only requires
    fend off shoe gnomes x3
    practice shoe repair x2

Tend lace trees is also 10, a mature lace tree also gives laces with the same collection time (i just received one from an adventure)

Shoemaker upgrade costs to level 3: 15 magic jewels, 15 magic leather, 10 laces
    Chapter 4
    Goal 1: Practice Shoe Repair 0/2
    Goal 2: Tend a Metal Press (30 minute collection time) 0/8
    Goal 3: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 4 (Magic Jewels 0/25, Magic Leather 0/25, Grommet 0/15, Laces 0/15)
    Chapter 4 lower levels
    Shoe repair x2
    Tend a metal press x4
    Upgrade Shoemaker to lvl 4: magic jewels 20, magic leather 20, laces 10, grommet 10
    Chapter 5
    Goal 1: Give Glimmerbulbs 0/30
    Goal 2: Ask Neighbors for White Socks 0/15
    Goal 3: Practice Shoe Repair 0/2
    Goal 4: Tend Lace Trees 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 5 (Magic Jewels 0/30, Magic Leather 0/30, Grommet 0/15, Bows 0/7)
    Lower levels Chapter 5
    Give 20 wheat
    Ask neighbors for 10 white socks
    Practice shoe repair 1x
    Tend lace trees 1x
    Upgrade shoemaker to lvl 5: magic jewels 25, magic leather 25, grommet 10, bows 5
    Chapter 6
    Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    Goal 2: Visit the Sawmill 0/2
    Goal 3: Make Wizard's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Jewels 20, Jewels 5, Wood 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 4: Make a Knight's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Leather 20, Jewels 5, Stones 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 6 (Wizard's Shoes 1, Bows 10, Grommet 20, Knight's Shoes 1)
    Lower levels Chapter 6
    Visit old thomas 1x
    Visit sawmill 1x
    Make wizard shoes 1x
    Craft knights shoes x1
    Upgrade shoemaker to lvl 6: wizards shoes x1, knights shoes x1, bows x5, grommet x15
    Chapter 7
    Goal 1: Deliver the White Socks 0/1 (must have been in inventory as it autocompleted)
    Goal 2: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1 (2 Magic Sheep in inventory after this Adventure)
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/2 (Collection time is 4 hours)
    Goal 4: Make Fancy Boots (Potion Shop - Laces 10, Grommets 5, Bows 1) 0/1, 2 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 7 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)
    Lower levels Chapter 7
    Deliver white socks x1
    Practice shoe repair x1
    Visit the magic sheep x1
    Make fancy boots x1
    Upgrade Shoemaker to lvl 7: wizards shoes x2, knights shoes x2, fancy boots x1, poof balls x10
    Chapter 8
    Goal 1: Fight Shoe Gnomes 0/3
    Goal 2: Visit the Tavern 0/2
    Goal 3: Give Pasta 0/7
    Goal 4: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 8 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)
    Lower levels Chapter 8
    Fight shoe gnomes x2
    Visit tavern x1
    Give grits x5
    Practice shoe repair x1
    Upgrade shoemaker to lvl 8: wizards shoes x2, knights shoes x2, fancy boots x1, poof balls x10
    Chapter 9
    Goal 1: Ask Neighbors for Argyle Socks 0/20
    Goal 2: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/20
    Goal 3: Make Princess Shoes (Poof Balls 10, Silver Ores 5, Iron Ores 10) Magic Forge for 4 hours, 0/1
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 9 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Princess Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2)
    Lower levels chapter 9 is identical to higher levels with the first three goals
    Chapter 9 goal 4 : Upgrade shoemaker to lvl 9: wizards shoes x2, knights shoes x2, fancy shoes x1, princess shoes x1
    Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Visit Farmhouses 0/5
    Goal 2: Give Hearty Feast 0/4
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/1
    Goal 4: Make Gnome Shoes (Fuzzy Linings 10, Silver Ores 5, Grommets 10) Magic Forge for 6 hours, 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 10 (Wizard's Shoes 4, Princess Shoes 1, Knight's Shoes 4, Gnome Shoes 1)
    Lower levels chapter 10:
    Visit farmhouses x5
    Give breaded fish x1
    Visit magic sheep x1
    Make gnome shoes x1
    Upgrade shoemaker: knights shoes x3, wizards shoes x3, princess shies x1, gnome shoes x1
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-22-22 at 06:29 AM.

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast