Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 5
    Goal 1: Give Glimmerbulbs 0/30
    Goal 2: Ask Neighbors for White Socks 0/15
    Thanks for the info!

I used to love my daily energy droppers because several of them would drop 50 or 100 energies every week or couple of weeks and all of them averaged 5 or more a day. I haven?t received any big drops of energy in several months now and the average drop has been 2-4. Extremely disappointed in this development and as a result would much prefer the weekly droppers.
    I can honestly say when I see an energy dropper as an event prize now, I no longer get excited

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    I used to love my daily energy droppers because several of them would drop 50 or 100 energies every week or couple of weeks and all of them averaged 5 or more a day. I haven?t received any big drops of energy in several months now and the average drop has been 2-4. Extremely disappointed in this development and as a result would much prefer the weekly droppers.
    I can honestly say when I see an energy dropper as an event prize now, I no longer get excited
    I don't often get a windfall of energy from my dailies, but then I don't really have that many built up yet. All during the last event I kept wishing and hoping I would get a large energy drop. Well I finished the event on all accounts without any windfalls, then, bam! As soon as the event was over, one account got 150 extra energy! I think Aster gave me 50 and then my Wedding Alicorn gave me 100 at the same time. I used it to harvest a ton of crops and chop coral for the "What Storms May Come" storyline. Then a different account that same day gave me 100 extra energy from my little Cabbage Patch dragon. Out of all my dailies, he seems to be the one who most often gives me extra.
    So, anyway, it still can happen, but, like you said, it doesn't seem to be very often. I'm, unfortunately, just not that excited about the Cobbler, though.

I was able to finish the last event because I was willing to buy value packs that included unlimited energy and also included materials I needed for the event. Since the current type of event doesn't offer energy packs, I'm much less likely to purchase packs, and, therefore, not able to finish the event. Sorry if I am just droning on and on about my experience and my thoughts. I'm sure this is a great event for most players! And it will be pleasing to all the shoe lovers out there! I liked all the nutty items in the Nutcracker event and the squirrels, so I stayed invested and finished on 3 of 4 accounts.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    You are very welcome!

Executive Chef
    The Shoe Gnome has a 5 hour collection time.
    First drop was Glimmerdust and 884 coins.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-14-22 at 05:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 6
    Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    Goal 2: Visit the Sawmill 0/2
    Goal 3: Make Wizard's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Jewels 20, Jewels 5, Wood 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 4: Make a Knight's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Leather 20, Jewels 5, Stones 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 6 (Wizard's Shoes 1, Bows 10, Grommet 20, Knight's Shoes 1)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-14-22 at 02:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 7
    Goal 1: Deliver the White Socks 0/1 (must have been in inventory as it autocompleted)
    Goal 2: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1 (2 Magic Sheep in inventory after this Adventure)
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/2 (Collection time is 4 hours)
    Goal 4: Make Fancy Boots (Potion Shop - Laces 10, Grommets 5, Bows 1) 0/1, 2 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 7 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-14-22 at 05:16 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I added the prize info but I'm really sick so that's all I have capacity to do at the moment.

Executive Chef
    So sorry that you are sick. Get some good sleep, and Tylenol if you have a fever. We will all fill in for you, although yours will be big shoes to fill (I thought that was very clever!).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    So sorry that you are sick. Get some good sleep, and Tylenol if you have a fever. We will all fill in for you, although yours will be big shoes to fill (I thought that was very clever!).
    That *was* clever, Stymie52.

And I want to echo what Stymie said: Sorry you're sick, Spiritwind! Take care and hope you get better soon!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast